Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Hey there Cam! Good to see ya! Oh yes, Quetesh rules! And Baal, hehe, I heard a rumor that , the first scene, Cliff Simon wanted the little shirt, cause he wanted to show his muscles.

mmmhmmm very impressive muscles i might add... *winks* oh what? i've actually have gotten to meet Cliff Simon... he's very personable as well..

and Mac.. keep up the lovely posts
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../16Kavatar.jpg
      CamSyn: He does have impressive muscles to show. *winks*
      Oh Cam, those eyes... how could I thinking straight if you look at me with those eyes... I mean... nevermind.
      Yes, Baal has. Nice muscles indeed. And did you notice, that the very first scene of Baal and Quetesh, when they are sitting to each other, and Baal touches her arm, she's making a sound, a 'eh, I don't like when you touch me' sound. I noticed that at the very first time when I saw the movie, but some people said: no, she's not making any sound, but as I rewatched it, yes, she does. Interesting. Sorry, I'm still under the movie's influence.

MacCam: And I guess the fact that we're posting pics from that movie, isn't so helpful. *giggles* Hey Cam! *waves*

Mac: No, it's not.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh Cam, those eyes... how could I thinking straight if you look at me with those eyes... I mean... nevermind.
            Yes, Baal has. Nice muscles indeed. And did you notice, that the very first scene of Baal and Quetesh, when they are sitting to each other, and Baal touches her arm, she's making a sound, a 'eh, I don't like when you touch me' sound. I noticed that at the very first time when I saw the movie, but some people said: no, she's not making any sound, but as I rewatched it, yes, she does. Interesting. Sorry, I'm still under the movie's influence.

MacCam: And I guess the fact that we're posting pics from that movie, isn't so helpful. *giggles* Hey Cam! *waves*

Mac: No, it's not.

CamSyn: Yeah, I noticed that, too.

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../19Kavatar.jpg
                CamSyn: Yeah, I noticed that, too.
                Good to know, I'm not crazy.

sigpic

Comment

CamSyn: That's not what I said. I would say you're a good kind of crazy...like Addy.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sedAQOcap1.jpg
                    CamSyn: That's not what I said. I would say you're a good kind of crazy...like Addy.
                    Hee hee hee, thank you. That was very flattering.

sigpic

Comment

Hee hee hee, thank you. That was very flattering.

CamSyn: It wasn't a pickup line. I don't want to mislead you.

RL...
                      Spoiler:
                      Waiting for a conference call to start...subject to disappearance.

Comment

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sedAQOcap2.jpg
                          CamSyn: It wasn't a pickup line. I don't want to mislead you.

RL...
                          Spoiler:
                          Waiting for a conference call to start...subject to disappearance.
                          I know Cam. You're not the first one here who doesn't take any interest about me, of course, cause I'm a male, and all the clones are straight guys, so, it's totally fine, I got used to this.

sigpic

Comment

I know Cam. You're not the first one here who doesn't take any interest about me, of course, cause I'm a male, and all the clones are straight guys, so, it's totally fine, I got used to this.

CamSyn: Okay...maybe if Cuddles wanted the three of us to get together some time...I could see that...I like to dabble a bit now and then...but only really if Cuddles is involved.

Spoiler:
                            Amaretti: (on intercom) Bets are now being taken for how long it takes Cuddles to set up a play date for the three of them.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sedAQOcap3.jpg
                              CamSyn: Okay...maybe if Cuddles wanted the three of us to get together some time...I could see that...I like to dabble a bit now and then...but only really if Cuddles is involved.
                              Sounds good to me, but only if you really want it. I'm not sure why Cuddles has to be there, but it's okay.

Spoiler:
                              Amaretti: (on intercom) Bets are now being taken for how long it takes Cuddles to set up a play date for the three of them.
                              Spoiler:
                              *gigglesnort* I don't know Cuddles, just a little, but it sounds fun. I know that he's a Daniel clone, and he's a... open minded guy.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me, but only if you really want it. I'm not sure why Cuddles has to be there, but it's okay.

Spoiler:
                                *gigglesnort* I don't know Cuddles, just a little, but it sounds fun. I know that he's a Daniel clone, and he's a... open minded guy.

CamSyn: It's just me. *shrugs* I'm wired weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X