Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    sigpic

    Comment


      *peeks in* life got busy and now I'm here and what do I see????
      HOTNESSS! thanks ladies.

      Comment


        Originally posted by rachie View Post
        *peeks in* life got busy and now I'm here and what do I see????
        HOTNESSS! thanks ladies.

        BabyFace: Glad you could drop by! *waves*

        Comment


          So funny!!!

          Originally posted by rachie View Post
          *peeks in* life got busy and now I'm here and what do I see????
          HOTNESSS! thanks ladies.


          Hello Rachie! *waves* Nice to meet you!
          MacCam: *gigglesnort*
          Mac: What?
          MacCam: Nothing, honey.
          Mac: Oh, that! Well, usually, I'm the one and only honorable male in most of the threads... so, I'm fine with the term 'lady'
          MacCam: Even if you're far from a lady.
          Mac: Even if I am.

          sigpic

          Comment



            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              EAddy: (over intercom) I was editing some pictures and came across this one...


              Night, Babes. *cuts com*
              Yeah... just happened to catch that bit, did ya? He did have to tuck in that shirt. But it's a good one for the naughty folder.

              Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              *Squeaks, cough attack*
              If anyone sees a lung... It's mine...
              Awe... hope you recovered that lung okay.

              Comment


                Wow. Just look how clear that one is! Nice job, Mac!

                Comment




                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Yeah... just happened to catch that bit, did ya? He did have to tuck in that shirt. But it's a good one for the naughty folder.



                    Awe... hope you recovered that lung okay.
                    Yeah, it's a bit dusty now though... But it seems to like my chest more, so no fear of it escaping again.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                    The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      Yeah, it's a bit dusty now though... But it seems to like my chest more, so no fear of it escaping again.
                      That's good news.



                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        Wow. Just look how clear that one is! Nice job, Mac!
                        *blushes* Thanks honey.

                        It would be a great Halloween siggie!

                        Speaking of clear pics, the following won't be so clear, cause... well, you all saw the film , you know, why. Even with 720P, this is the best I could bring out:


                        sigpic

                        Comment







                          sigpic

                          Comment





                            sigpic

                            Comment





                              sigpic

                              Comment





                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X