~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

last pic for me tonight. Seeya tomorrow..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah, yeah, we know what you like

night Mesa!
                  Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 August 2006, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I thought I'd share these goodies with you. Hope you all enjoy them. I'm not too familiar with this board so I hope I didn't do anything wrong by not hiding them cause I couldn't figure out how, nor could I figure out how to put in a custom Avatar
                    Spoiler:

Last edited by TameFarrar; 13 August 2006, 01:32 AM.

Comment

, yes you need to put spoiler tags around them please.... and thanks a bunch. these are spiler tags>> [spoilers] and you put them in the begining and the end of the pics... put a / infront of the word "spoilers" at the end of the picture tags

Just quote this post and see how it looks
                      Spoiler:
                      Welcome to Bens Babes, you will get the hang of things soon...just ask and we will help...also read the rules by hitting the rules link at the top of the forum page
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 August 2006, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Enjoyed all the pics from tonight while I was at work. Be back later to post some.

Comment

Ok, thanks and sorry about that....wasn't sure cause I thought the pic before my post was from last night and then I couldn't figure out the spoiler thingy, but hopefully I'll get it this time. Then if someone could teach me how to put in a custom Avatar, I'll be as happy as a Cam Lamb......a cuddly little lamb for Cam.....oy....I'm so tired my brain is acting cheesy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hey I did it....see that....you are good teachers and I am fast learner, ready for next lesson. This board has better smilies then the SciFi board....they really need to update their smilies, I'm tired of having to import my own.

Comment

Hi Grey!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by katziegirl
                              Ok, thanks and sorry about that....wasn't sure cause I thought the pic before my post was from last night and then I couldn't figure out the spoiler thingy, but hopefully I'll get it this time. Then if someone could teach me how to put in a custom Avatar, I'll be as happy as a Cam Lamb......a cuddly little lamb for Cam.....oy....I'm so tired my brain is acting cheesy.

Spoiler:

Hey I did it....see that....you are good teachers and I am fast learner, ready for next lesson. This board has better smilies then the SciFi board....they really need to update their smilies, I'm tired of having to import my own.
                              Great job! But you only need to put the tags at the begining of the first pic and the end of the last pic to hide them all...go back to your first post and hit "edit" and put the tags in then hit "save"....spoilers are pictures that give away the plot or parts of the plot. You can post pics from an ep if it is A: running in syndication; B: doesn't give away major action in the ep.

The rules explain it...and as for the custom av sorry, but you have to earn it here on GW....about 2200 posts you get to use your own. But if you love Stargate the way we do then you will get there in no time.
                              Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 August 2006, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X