Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl
    Rain??? Do I smell rain?? OMG, Admiral, please don't kill me.
    As long as it's not Purple Rain, I think we're safe.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
      fills up the bucket they use to drop in the ocean and then dump on forest fires with orange jello and drops in on cajn and purple under the table. The amount is so large that they can literally swim in the stuff. Multiple Cam and John clones walk by and offer to wrestle for entertainment value.
      *Cajn and purple join in the wrestling with nose plugs in* Slippery!

Comment

Hey Kas, you goin to Hungary are ya throws steak puff pasty pie down the country at Kas

banner by E.K.R
        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
          I can't believe poor Cam is getting his butt kicked in this poll.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=32574
          I know it's been mentioned here before, but I thought I'd bring it up again. Cam needs our love!
          Voted... but I usually don't since it's just a popularity contest.
          If I'd been honest, I woulda voted BOTH, but I just wanna help give Cam a good showing.
          Back to catching up for the day....

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            You'll have to wash him up now. He can't work all sticky up top...elsewhere, yes, but not up top.

Once you send him back I can continue with chapter 3 unless you don't want me to. *whistles 'Singin' in the Rain*
            Puts answer in spoiler tags because 13 years are reading this stuff

Spoiler:

devotes herself to licking off CMuse as melted whip cream runs down the happy trails and she follows their lead. Uuummm, Addy he is really clean and happy now but perhaps a bit sleepy but very satisified.

LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
              Why do I feel hungary all of a sudden?
              (((Kas))) you can join in the slippery stuff too....

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                Kas!!!!
                tuck in and watch the nekkid clones wrasslin'!!
                Hey... what have I been a'missing. When did those boys get nekkid for their wresslin' gigs?

And Addy... chapter 2?... there's a chapter 2? Kas rushes off to check Abydos.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                  Are you sure none of you are in the military? You are all beginning to sound like fighter pilots.
                  I AM AN ARMY OF ONE IN A SPLATT WAR!!!

Snerk, couldn't help myself - signals to pilots and they begin dropping spaghetti, lasnga, and mancotti on wolfie. AIR RAID!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Heee, neighbors, I'm in F25
                    Problem is, you'll be on the other side of the center aisle from them.
                    The rows are numbered from 1-22 on one side of the center aisle, then 23-44 on the other....
                    I'll be sure to pop up and say HOWDY to you guys from time to time though... I'll be in the "cheap seats"

Comment

Oh FRELL! I gotta get.
                      Later, babes.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...cherry.

Comment

Puts answer in spoiler tags because 13 years are reading this stuff

Spoiler:

devotes herself to licking off CMuse as melted whip cream runs down the happy trails and she follows their lead. Uuummm, Addy he is really clean and happy now but perhaps a bit sleepy but very satisified.

Thanks, barb! You did him just like I would...except for the jeans...I usually put him in something tighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                          *quickly bails out of the thread before she gets caught in the crossfire...*
                          TOO LATE.... as Wolfie gets hit by a bucket of tomato soup!

Barb Lc says hell yeah and squirts a bottle of raslak at ya

banner by E.K.R
                          If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                          "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            Why do I feel hungary all of a sudden?
                            Pounces on KAS and flings fish and chips at an old SPLATT buddy/opponent. You know I can't help myself - every once in a while I have to have a food fight - I blame Disney movies.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              (((Kas))) you can join in the slippery stuff too....
                              Hi (((Purple)))

Doesn't take her long...

Comment

Programming F25 and G21 into my death ray cannon - so very jealous
                                *wipes brow* Whew! The death ray cannon doesn't reach the cheap seats

Comment

Working...
                                X