Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eirenne
    You did it again, I have just picked myself off the floor...my butt is bruised big time...
    Lol, i spend most of my time on the floor at work because of this thread. The bad bit is they are so used to it now they just pass my laptop down to me and tell me to get back to work!

Comment

Liam, yup very nice, need to sort out your clones though, some are john and some are cam I will try and get down tomorrow to give you a hand, sorry I did'nt sort out the sig, glad you got it done

Yup Addy and Purple I am Liams AUNT not mom!

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

So, cat, should I start calling you Auntie Kitty?

Comment

Originally posted by liamcrichton

Cam 7:Cameron Mongo Mitchell reporting for duty, sir
          LC: go and charm the ladies with your looks.
          Mission accomplished!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Spoiler:

I love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

only if you want a slap schnuckems , what am I sayin, you'll definately start calling me it now, especially on a wednesday!

banner by E.K.R
              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

Originally posted by liamcrichton
                http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...benbrowder.jpg

Cam2(aka soldier Cam):any-one move and you all get it
                *THUNK!* So snurching that!!

Neelan Style:

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                  only if you want a slap schnuckems , what am I sayin, you'll definately start calling me it now, especially on a wednesday!

Ready, Auntie Kitty.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

only if you have the khaki's on under there

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                            only if you have the khaki's on under there

How 'bout if I bend over the table, Auntie Kitty?

Comment

Comment

'ded'

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Working...
                                X