No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw, the Starburst editions of the Farscape DVDs are the latest ones being released by ADV. They have lots of extra commentaries (there's even a secret one on 3.3) They're packaged differently than the originals and just have more extras, so they're a better deal. If you local library has ANY Farscape, grab 'em!

The Peacekeeper Wars falls at the end of the series' timeline, so you'll be seeing everything that leads up to it if you start watching the series. It's still some GREAT fun to watch though.

Pretty pretties....

Comment

And I gotta get myself all drugged up for bed... gotta kill the cramps now, or I'll be home from work tomorrow.

And for Cajn (who likes the buffalo look )
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        [B][COLOR="Purple"]WELCOME Reta! Glad you are enjoying the view as much as us!
        Yeah I sure am enjying the view Keep those pics rolling in!

Thanks for the welcomes! AND congrats Lord Neelan! (I may be a little late but I stare at pictures too long, you Dooo understand! )

I skipped some pages (I know....sinnnner) You all post mucho rapido.
        Last edited by RetaGamai; 23 April 2006, 06:45 PM.
        Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

Originally posted by mesa

*glances around, tucks pretty into pocket, walks off*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

And for Cajn (who likes the buffalo look )
            Spoiler:

Say thankya! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
              Naw, the Starburst editions of the Farscape DVDs are the latest ones being released by ADV. They have lots of extra commentaries (there's even a secret one on 3.3) They're packaged differently than the originals and just have more extras, so they're a better deal. If you local library has ANY Farscape, grab 'em!

The Peacekeeper Wars falls at the end of the series' timeline, so you'll be seeing everything that leads up to it if you start watching the series. It's still some GREAT fun to watch though.

[center]Pretty pretties....
              Dont mean to be a serial poster, no cage neccessary!
              OOOooo you mena the really thin DVD sets they are releasing now. Secret one on 3.3 I must remember that, I like finding secret stuff (For anyone who like LOTR, there are secrets on those )
              Good thing I ddint get to finish the Peacekeeper wars, it might have ruined the end, I just got ot start at the beginning. I'll have extra suspense, cause I have wait.....I dont even know how long the series was

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by RetaGamai
                  Dont mean to be a serial poster, no cage neccessary!
                  OOOooo you mena the really thin DVD sets they are releasing now. Secret one on 3.3 I must remember that, I like finding secret stuff (For anyone who like LOTR, there are secrets on those )
                  Good thing I ddint get to finish the Peacekeeper wars, it might have ruined the end, I just got ot start at the beginning. I'll have extra suspense, cause I have wait.....I dont even know how long the series was
                  heh. post away! *ahem* no serial posters here
                  Farscape ran for 4 seasons. There are 88 episodes and the miniseries. The new released Starburst editions have 7 to 8 episodes per set and there are 3 sets per season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Great pictures!! I have finally caught up after 2 weeks without thunking...can you imagine..going that long? My 7 year old daughter fell off our swing and broke both her wrists and is in matching blue casts. She is a trooper but she needs a lot more help with things. As far as breaks go, she did not do too badly...will only be in them for about a month...off just in time for her dance recital.

Anyway, I just had to say a quick "hi" before I head to bed...and dust off my clone.

'night all.

Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                      *glances around, tucks pretty into pocket, walks off*
                      heh. Just be sure to bring him back.None the worse for wear if you please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by rcarroll
                        Great pictures!! I have finally caught up after 2 weeks without thunking...can you imagine..going that long? My 7 year old daughter fell off our swing and broke both her wrists and is in matching blue casts. She is a trooper but she needs a lot more help with things. As far as breaks go, she did not do too badly...will only be in them for about a month...off just in time for her dance recital.

Anyway, I just had to say a quick "hi" before I head to bed...and dust off my clone.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...roll24/Cam.jpg

'night all.
                        oh, your poor daughter, both wrists broken! Ouch
                        broken is bad, but not too badly is a consolation....of sorts

and my. Considering the rate the posts accumulate around here, 2 weeks worth of pics was quite a bit of thunking to do welcome back

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                                [center]heh. post away! *ahem* no serial posters here
                                Farscape ran for 4 seasons. There are 88 episodes and the miniseries. The new released Starburst editions have 7 to 8 episodes per set and there are 3 sets per season.
                                I know in the Vancouver con board there were some serious serial posters, they were constantly threatened with a cage I shall resist!
                                With four seasons I think I could catch up fairly easy. I usually end up catching a show from the beginning or near the end(like 7 seasons in, its pretty fun catching up at that point)

rcarrol- sorry about your daughter. Thats got to suck, but I imagine shes got other people helping her with homework and such (fun for her) The dance recital should be motivation enough to follow the healing rules and be careful. I broke my collarbone and they wouldnt even let me do school work.

Comment

Working...
                                X