No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Babes crack me up! We have lurkers decloking, and regulars moving... and all the while, we're joking about it!!! Love you guys!!!

I'll be back with new pix... I'm forgetting which ones I already posted!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      OK, I'm totally dead! What ep is that first one from? I don't recognize it.
      It's from "Season of Death"... watch carefully. Season three WAS the "season of death" ... just count the deaths.

Originally posted by blueiris
      Having read a few negative posts regarding Mitchell, I felt the need to come here and lend some support. I love Mitchell!
      All it takes is a few, eh, Iris? Thanks for popping in here! Feel free to tell your friends about us.

Comment

Originally posted by ellenrose
        Hi all - haven't posted here in ages but always lurk for the lovely pictures - thud.

Speaking of work - that is where I am now - doing the paperwork and using the office computer. Neelan mentioned PMS - same here and thanks for the mud wrestling views 'cause they help a lot.

Thanks for the daily treats all of you. I will try to decloak more often.
        Welcome back ellen! pms sucks! pop in more often for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
          He looks so innocent in this picture.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
            Same state just a little further southwest of Green Bay. I can't wait, it seems like it is taking forever and I have 2 1/2 more months until I quit.
            That's cool that you are excited about it! The US is a great place for oportunities like that.

Comment

It's from "Season of Death"... watch carefully. Season three WAS the "season of death" ... just count the deaths.

All it takes is a few, eh, Iris? Thanks for popping in here! Feel free to tell your friends about us.
              Yep! I lurk here quite a bit, but I'll pop in more often.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Having read a few negative posts regarding Mitchell, I felt the need to come here and lend some support. I love Mitchell!
                Welcome to Ben's Babes blueiris! Nice to have all the supporters stopping in and loving on Cam!! He's a hunk-a-hunk-a burnin love! heee Glad you're here!

You came on the perfect day for it's

Smouldering Eyes Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  ...pms sucks!
                  You said it!!! At work on Thursday, I got so frustrated by my dispatcher, I almost cried... THREE TIMES! Makes me feel so helpless.
                  Still wanna cry!!!! And now the cramps are torturing me....

NEED MORE OF THIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                    How positively glorious!
                    I wish you the best of luck, Barb.

You really know how to hurt a girl too Cajn! *guh, dies*

Comment

Welcome!
                      No negativity here. (except for shooing the Ferret)

Originally posted by ellenrose
                      Hi all - haven't posted here in ages but always lurk for the lovely pictures - thud.

Speaking of work - that is where I am now - doing the paperwork and using the office computer. Neelan mentioned PMS - same here and thanks for the mud wrestling views 'cause they help a lot.

Thanks for the daily treats all of you. I will try to decloak more often.

You know what? It really does work wonders. Just like chocolate.

Comment

You said it!!! At work on Thursday, I got so frustrated by my dispatcher, I almost cried... THREE TIMES! Makes me feel so helpless.
                        Still wanna cry!!!! And now the cramps are torturing me....

NEED MORE OF THIS!!!

Cramps suck too! But I usually want to kill something rather than cry, LOL

But your pics show his eyes beautifully!

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                          Welcome!
                          No negativity here. (except for shooing the Ferret)

You know what? It really does work wonders. Just like chocolate.
                          LMAO, leave it Cajn to sum it all up in a nice neat little package! Yes, kill the ferret, clone you favorite Ben and eat chocolate then life is good!

Comment

I know it is possible for women who are together often to start cycling together but I didn't realize it could happen on-line! I brought chocolate to work with me today. How 'bout some Baby Blues to help. . .

PS- Neelan, what BEAUTIFUL pictures! I will have to go back and snurch them when I get home in the morning!

Comment

Maybe I got time for a couple pics before suppertime.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                                Thanks hon! My sister has no clue she is about to be converted to a Ben-aholic because no one can resist the man once they start to watch him
                                Even if she trys to resist him just play his commentaries for any of the shows and you will get her!

Comment

Working...
                                X