Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kas
    You know I love the profile!! you did it to me this time! These are so wonderful, thanks Kas! It took forever to post just twice so I will have to go now but Neelan and Mesa and Grey and cajn and everyone....thanks for giving me my fix!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      stupid GW! I was crazy busy all day and now when I need a good thunk it is going nuts in here. Has it been like this all day? argh! Anyhoo.......

Fourth Horseman was great tonight! He was so wonderful as usual! And that interview ..*thunk!* I couldn't stop drooling! I have to watch it again cuz the first time around was just for the stare I did hear some things he said though, LOL I love how modest he is about his acting, but at the same time I hate how he doesn't give himself enough credit. Know what I mean?

Kas, you're gonna give me heart failure with those lovely greens! I just adore those new pics! Could look upon them all day!

GW forum is still down for maintenance but it gave me time to listen to and read some of the SG news...the interview with Amanda was so cute and revealing. I recommend it!
      Gateworld is being a Frelling pain Purple! Didn't realise they were closed for maintenance... just when the new episode was going to be aired

I do know what you mean Purple... he's always been that way. Doles out all the kudos and yet will squarely take the blame if something is seen to be not quite right. He really is a totally modest man... doesn't want all the accolades but just to do his work to his creative best and enjoy his profession. This all goes hand in hand with how intensely private he is - No HELLO magazine for him! A real treasure in this kind of business.

Purple: I hear you Coz! You and I just love all the same shots.

Can't wait to see the eppy next Tuesday!

SEXY!

Comment

Both Romantic and Sexy (In that TUX) bumpage!

Comment

Some SEXY 4th Horseman 2 caps.... (from neuralcluster.net)

Comment

Ahem... I must say that Leviathan from Neuralcluster has quite a eye for capturing She's been admiring his Size 13s!

---

Comment

sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Gotta admit I'm hooked. I've lurked in here off and on, but for some reason Mitchell looked mighty fine last night (4th Horseman, Pt 2). Its time for a new "thunk" for me. He might be the guy.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    Gotta admit I'm hooked. I've lurked in here off and on, but for some reason Mitchell looked mighty fine last night (4th Horseman, Pt 2). Its time for a new "thunk" for me. He might be the guy.
                    Hehehehe... can't agree more, FP. I just loved the interplay between Cam and Daniel at the beginning, too. Made me giggle. Especially Daniel's nod and grin after Cameron told everyone he was the one who'd "test" the prior. We need more moments like that!

Oh, and cappers... can we get some caps of those "hot dog fingers"?

SEXAY!

and Romantic

Comment

I just LOVE this faraway look... talk about SEXY!

AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                        Hehehehe... can't agree more, FP. I just loved the interplay between Cam and Daniel at the beginning, too. Made me giggle. Especially Daniel's nod and grin after Cameron told everyone he was the one who'd "test" the prior. We need more moments like that!

SEXAY!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...S/SG1Promo.jpg

and Romantic

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...UNKS/urhot.jpg
                        I loved the interplay between Cam and Dan, more of that please Joe.

Killer Sexy

LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

hmmm, looked and found this cap.....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

A diddy little squint at some Mitchell lovin' coming up next week...

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                              Spoiler:
                              If something that good looking came to my planet I would be kissing him too!! (waves to KAS, be missing you online lately coz)
                              Last edited by gbbarb; 07 January 2006, 03:26 PM.
                              LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

grins... I prefer the black uniform he he black is back lol

" Killer " pic , uhhh , I `m so desperate to see this movie , gonna save this pic , buuuhhhhuuuuu

Too much Raslak ...............

get used to the results ROFL he he

blue lips ............ yuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyy

BITE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

... *KJ who is lost in green * ...

Comment

Working...
                                X