Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Poor Kas, snoring again?
    LOL! Actually YES!! Second time within a couple of weeks! Just going to dig him in the ribs next time!

Nice to catch you online *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress

thanks

when i typed in cameron mitchell...it came up with Lickable Thunder-Legs
      Well I haven't read passed here yet so I am SURE I am NOT the first one to say....
      Oh Mama Ain't THAT the truth....

SLURP!!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

A little Action Ben for...

Manic Monday 16

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
          Lovely Cajn... is this from the SciFi mag? Seems to be a new shot...

It was cropped from this one from Ties That Bind... I think I did it. Glad to see it!

Comment

It was cropped from this one from Ties That Bind... I think I did it. Glad to see it!
            Good Job! I'm glad to see it too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
              LOL! Actually YES!! Second time within a couple of weeks! Just going to dig him in the ribs next time!

Nice to catch you online *waves*
              Aw, bummer! Did you try making him lay on his side yet? When mine does it (thank God it's not often) I make him turn on his side and it stops.
              Nice to see you too!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Well I haven't read passed here yet so I am SURE I am NOT the first one to say....

SLURP!!!!!
                You're not but it's great to see it repeated!

Have you read the definitions for Ben himself and John Crichton further on yet, Tame? Could take all of them

Comment

SLURP!!!!!
                  Yes, Tame, we have all agreed that we would like to try those thighs out! LMAO..

Comment

Aw, bummer! Did you try making him lay on his side yet? When mine does it (thank God it's not often) I make him turn on his side and it stops.
                    Nice to see you too!

He does mostly lie on his side but getting him to shift at all is difficult. If he wakes, he's like a bear with a massive sore head! I'm hoping that this is only temporary though as he's got a nasty cold! Best to just get up and hope is eases as his breathing improves. Better do... or I'll be the bear! Grrr. *I need my sleep... I need my sleep...*

Comment

WAAAA, great new pics!!! Very pretty blue and more of Bens stunt work? NICE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        He does mostly lie on his side but getting him to shift at all is difficult. If he wakes, he's like a bear with a massive sore head! I'm hoping that this is only temporary though as he's got a nasty cold! Best to just get up and hope is eases as his breathing improves. Better do... or I'll be the bear! Grrr. *I need my sleep... I need my sleep...*
                        Ah, things are never that simple! LOL A cold will do that so hopefully it is almost over

Comment

WAAAA, great new pics!!! Very pretty blue and more of Bens stunt work? NICE!!
                          Yeppers... just had to capture that scene! I'm sure you noticed those examples of the size 13 with that lovely lean frame...

Ok, well as I'm up... I'll be off to take in a cup of tea and have breakie. See you later Purple. *byyyyyyeeee*

Comment

Oh my what loveliies you all posted for Ben's B-day....*sigh* he is just beautiful!!!

I did catch the other names and I figure I could make a pretty good meal out of the man

Anyway... I just can't get over how great all of these pictures are and how creative they are as well

And to top it off from what I gather Ben is just a REALLY nice man.... so it is just a joy to drool over a guy who is the complete package

Good Manners
                            Good looks
                            Brains AND
                            talented

We have such good tase in men
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh my what loveliies you all posted for Ben's B-day....*sigh* he is just beautiful!!!

I did catch the other names and I figure I could make a pretty good meal out of the man

Anyway... I just can't get over how great all of these pictures are and how creative they are as well

And to top it off from what I gather Ben is just a REALLY nice man.... so it is just a joy to drool over a guy who is the complete package

Good Manners
                              Good looks
                              Brains AND
                              talented

We have such good tase in men
                              Don't we though? hehe Lucky any of us are still alive with all the thunking going on around here.
                              BTW, love you chicken doing the chicken dance! hahahahahhahaha...snurched

Comment

Sorry wasn't around a lot yesterday was feeling under the weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X