Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...r/DoP018ed.jpg
    BabyFace: We, the members of The Kissing Squad, wish to formally invite everyone to drop by the lounge tomorrow between 08:00 PT and 16:00 PT for chocolate and kisses.

The Lounge is found here: Multi-Thunker Lounge
    oh what fun sans chocolate though.
    sigpic

Comment

evenin ya'lls
      sigpic

Comment

BabyFace: Sans chocolate for Ruffle Monster...got it.

Comment

Comment

I know this is not a whumped picture but I just love it.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...r/DoP015ed.jpg
              BabyFace: Sans chocolate for Ruffle Monster...got it.
              *ruffles*

Good night all
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                *ruffles*

Good night all
                i'll head that way in a few hours
                sigpic

Comment

Late night tongue:

Comment

New promos!! I see Sybil posted one of them, woo hoo, I love it too babe!

Comment

"BE MY VALENTINE!"
                      greyCam

Now I have a question for those who live outside the US. Do you have Valentine's Day, today or is it just an American holiday?

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                        *slurp*
                        nummie leather day!
                        Oh no, I missed leather day Sorry I wasn't here yesterday, hubs b-day. I was doing the usual pampering all day.

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                          Have you heard???

Ben Browder will be attending the Stargate con in Chicago in August!

Look Out! The sensational BEN BROWDER, Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell of Stargate SG-1 and John Crichton of Farscape will be joining us at The Official STARGATE SG-1 Convention coming to Chicago on AUGUST 22 to 24, 2008.

As most of Ben's legion of fans know, his convention appearances have been extremely limited over the years and this will be his first convention appearance in Chicago as well as his first turn at a Stargate Convention. He truly is an absolutely fantastic guest and he'll put on a show you will remember forever! Just ask anyone who has seen Ben in person at our annual Farscape Conventions in California!

Join us in The Midwest to welcome BEN BROWDER to town!
                          That's wonderful! I'm so happy he is getting out there. It is probably to promote the SG1 movies, that's coo! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
                            am currently coughing up a lung at the mo... at least the pics are makin me feel a bit better... am at work tomorrow night so am being taken out for a meal tonight instead... plus apparently he has just gone to buy me some flowers too!! if you knew him you would know that is very unlike him... he 's up to something!!!
                            Hey Cat. Hope you get lots of fun surprises on Valentines Day! Let us know what he was up to Feel better babe!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemaryand View Post
                              Hi Furnace, just doing some catch up!

I hear that he shaves just for the FS con so there is a good chance it will be gone for both the SG and FS cons. And I am very glad of that, not a big fan of the facial hair, sorry.

ooo, inside information, lol. I don't like the facial hair either but lots of the babes do

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
                                NICE!

Hope you all get lots of Valentines tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X