Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Yeah. The con where he said that (the quote in my sig) was the '04 "Thanksgiving" con in NJ... the week after the Barbank con where I was handing out t-shirts to people who'd ordered 'em after he said "Farscape, it's different from the waist down" and the shirt's image was of a cartoon John and D'Argo holding up the sign that said that... and all you could see of them was naked legs in boots and their arms and faces. His embarrassment was funny.

I can imagine.. Poor Ben!!

It's been awhile since this one has been posted, I definitely thinks it is Smouldering!! Besides it has CHEST HAIRS!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

That is great!!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

ohhh, makes me wish i had the money to go to chicago... and i really want an autograph of Ben too...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          [COLOR="Blue"]Do you have a pic of the shirt? ETA: just saw above post!!! Or his expression when he saw it? lol. What are you going to come up with for Barbank? lol
          Geez... no pressure though, huh?
          I'm not even the one who came up with the design.
          I put out the idea and waited to see what people would come up with.
          Then I took orders and had the shirts printed. That's it. And we had extras printed so we could give some out to the cast and crew. I gave one to every actor at Barbank that year then gave out even more to actors and crew who were at the OzScape con the year after. They were a huge hit.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          ohhh, makes me wish i had the money to go to chicago... and i really want an autograph of Ben too...
          Hey, if you buy the autograph, I'll get you a photo and have him sign it for you. You'll just have to forward me the autograph ticket somehow. I've done it before for several folks.

Comment

Comment

Comment

And NO, that's not a stargate behind him.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And NO, that's not a stargate behind him.
                            OMG... I never noticed that before.... it does kinda resemble it.... lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, that is one nice picture!

Comment

Starting this now, 'cause I don't know how much time I'll have tomorrow.
                                2005 con pix from Barbank... many NEW to me... new to you, too?

Comment

Working...
                                X