No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snurched from spritelady on terra firma.
    My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
    A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

His beard looks good.
      Don't think i've ever seen his hair that long. lol
      he must be enjoying not having to have a shave and a haircut
      every day.
      Thanks for bringin 'em over, Kazzy.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
        Hello from SunShine Ski Resort!!
        I have three Words..
        Ben is here!! Long hair still and a BEARD!! Yes full Beard!!
        Have pictures, will post when developed!
        Later Campers!!
        argh ... the reservations desk for the gala aren't answering!?!?!?

have you seen JF or AT, they were both there last year?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
          Hello from SunShine Ski Resort!!

I have three Words..

Ben is here!! Long hair still and a BEARD!! Yes full Beard!!

Have pictures, will post when developed!

Later Campers!!
          Eeeewww! Beard?? I remember seeing a pic of Ben with goatee, and it was not flattering at all. Plus, it grows in red doen't it? I don't mind a scruffy goatee if it's not too distracting. I don't like full beards at all. I agree that it's a sin to cover up such a beautiful face. I don't like Michael Shanks with a beard, or Joe Flanigan either. It should be a crime to cover up such beautiful faces.

sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Eeeeww. I hate it. It too much for me. The hair is too long too. He looks like Grizzly Adams.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I'm wondering if he is growing the beard for a reason, say like a new mini-series/show/movie?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                I'm wondering if he is growing the beard for a reason, say like a new mini-series/show/movie?
                He always grows his hair out when he's not working on a project. I'm assuming the same for the beard since he's not seen with one very often.

And I don't care what anyone else says, I find him gorgeous.
                My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
                  He always grows his hair out when he's not working on a project. I'm assuming the same for the beard since he's not seen with one very often.

I do too Kaz. I think he is just beautiful.

Sybil

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by shester View Post
                      It is not scraggly like it was in Crichton Kicks. It is quite neat looking.

Sybil
                      I'm not entirely convinced...

...but it's Ben so I'll forgive him

Comment

He's always gorgeous, isn't he? I still think he's handsome, but I am personally just not a fan of beards. And this beard is just thin and it looks like he went camping for two weeks and just hasn't been able to shave. It doesn't look like someone trying to grow a beard in order to have a beard, if you know what I mean. I especially don't like the brown hair with a beard that's two more different colors.

Oh well, I sound so critical, but I'm actually quite thrilled to see these new pics of Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
                          He's always gorgeous, isn't he? I still think he's handsome, but I am personally just not a fan of beards. And this beard is just thin and it looks like he went camping for two weeks and just hasn't been able to shave. It doesn't look like someone trying to grow a beard in order to have a beard, if you know what I mean. I especially don't like the brown hair with a beard that's two more different colors.

Oh well, I sound so critical, but I'm actually quite thrilled to see these new pics of Ben.
                          My hubby has blonde hair and his beard has red in it just like Ben's. That is something that they have no control over. I think it looks like he just started letting it grow. He does that sometimes when he is not working. He has a pretty heavy beard and it must be nice not to have to shave it everyday.

Sybil

Comment

have a good rest of the evenin thunkers.
                            sigpic

Comment

*sighs & smiles contentedly*
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X