Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
    So does anyone know -- is this the weekend of that big charity ski event up in Banff? Is anyone going there this year? I wonder if Ben went and if there will be any Ben spotting. I Googled it and I think the event started today.
    SofG, I've been asking the same question for weeks now, with no confirmation.

RDA is definately not going this year, due to his foot surgery.

I live next door to Banff so would go in a minute if Mr. Browder was there - all the local reports/papers have not mentioned his name - just the perennial crowd of Kennedy'ites?!

I've been to the gala a few times - the celebs are super approachable!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mingo59 View Post
      SofG, I've been asking the same question for weeks now, with no confirmation.

RDA is definately not going this year, due to his foot surgery.

I live next door to Banff so would go in a minute if Mr. Browder was there - all the local reports/papers have not mentioned his name - just the perennial crowd of Kennedy'ites?!

I've been to the gala a few times - the celebs are super approachable!
      ONTLLs goes every year and always shares pictures. I haven't checked the website lately for the event...haven't been able to find any mention of Ben anywhere, but I didn't last year either and he was there. *shrugs*

Comment

Yeah, I think most of the reports only mention the big name celebrities. They never mentioned Joe Flanigan's name, either, and I think he went the last two years too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
          Yeah, I think most of the reports only mention the big name celebrities. They never mentioned Joe Flanigan's name, either, and I think he went the last two years too.
          He definitely went last year...I saw pictures. The event site puts up a listing of who will be at which event, but I haven't found the detail listing. I know they announced it would be there, but I haven't had time to look closely enough.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Awesome beautiful wallpaper Kazbaby
              *blushes*

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
              A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

good mornin /afternoon/evening everyone
                sigpic

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Comment

Comment

afternoon furnace
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                              A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X