Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbbarb
    Many seams led to many happy trails, especially that one that point to his wonderful backsides.

Looks again, there is an old guy in the picture, huh, can't see him.

You had to say the words "wonderful backside" didn't you? Now I am off on some train of thought that could get me in an accident on the way home! Say a prayer for my safe return!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      You had to say the words "wonderful backside" didn't you? Now I am off on some train of thought that could get me in an accident on the way home! Say a prayer for my safe return!! [/COLOR][/B]
      Stay safe sis, think ugly hideous beard
      LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
        OMG what have I stumbled into? ROFL at poor Chricton, you've all torn him apart!

*runs*

P.S. any good pics of Aeryn?
        Like I said when I greened 'ya, Missster tomorrow there'll be TONS of Aeryn because it's "Sexy and Romantic Saturday".

Purple, get to those caps!!! I wanna see some new "sexy Cam" pix when I can get back to thunking on Sunday!!!

Oh, and on you guys were KILLIN' me a couple pages back! LOVE the new... naughty? ... caps, Purple! TOTALLY worth waiting for!!! ((((PURPLE))))

Last few for tonight... tomorrow.

BTW, Missster.Freeman, be careful how you use the word "run" here... or you'll get something like this:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

See? A run of freaky pix!

But these are the kind of pix you'll get on Saturdays....

Comment

Back to Freaky...

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaack! Disintigrated Crichton!!!

Check out the SIZE of those shoes!!!

Comment

Last one for Freaky Friday... the NEW SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                        Stay safe sis, think ugly hideous beard
                        LOL, that will help! But I know what is really under all that hair, so it won't do the trick completely!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                          Like I said when I greened 'ya, Missster tomorrow there'll be TONS of Aeryn because it's "Sexy and Romantic Saturday".

Purple, get to those caps!!! I wanna see some new "sexy Cam" pix when I can get back to thunking on Sunday!!!

Oh, and on you guys were KILLIN' me a couple pages back! LOVE the new... naughty? ... caps, Purple! TOTALLY worth waiting for!!! ((((PURPLE))))

Last few for tonight... tomorrow.

BTW, Missster.Freeman, be careful how you use the word "run" here... or you'll get something like this:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...2_22_00010.jpg
                          I aim to please! Glad they had an effect on you... like the rest of us. I'm on the new stuff now! Freaky stuff Neelan!

Comment

Oh, before I go NightyNight, I have a really cute story for you guys...

Okay, I was wearing THIS \/ shirt at work today (I drive school buses in San Diego)...

and got two VERY different, but cool reactions to it.

The second one, which is sweet and innocent, was from an eight-year-old boy on the bus, who said, "So, you like... Ben Browder?" I was VERY impressed that he said Browder correctly. He didn't see the keychain piccy that hangs over my shoulder off my backpack... just the shirt.

The... over-40-year-old African American woman who saw both the shirt and the keychain (with THIS \/ image on it...)

said... well, I'll put it in spoiler quotes, 'cause it was kinda naughty... or just dirty, however you look at it:
                            Spoiler:
                            "That's a muther-fu*kin' hot man"!

LOVE how she noted my heavy sigh after she said it.

Just wanted to share.

Comment

cool shirt Neelan

i want one
                              sigpic

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhh hot shirt too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X