Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl
    Really? I haven't seen this yet either. Don't tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
      Beard gone - GOOD

Happy trails - GREAT

Trails end - PRICELESS
      OMG, YES!! *thunked over*

Comment

OMG what have I stumbled into? ROFL at poor Chricton, you've all torn him apart!

*runs*

P.S. any good pics of Aeryn?
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

And now I have Babylon high quality dvd copy so we are gonna get some more wonderful caps coming up!! Yeah, I can hardly wait to get home tonight!!!
          YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW! MORE MITCHELL!
          now im gonna die cause i wont get to see them till tomorrow unless my baby wakes me at 2AM again *sigh*

GW better not frelling go down again, cause if my hussies have to miss out on the thunkin I'm gonna havta bust a cap in somebody's a$$.
          http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...cape/lgm29.jpg

p.s. I love apples, Sue.
          YUM, I love apples too!
          don't worry Cajn, they will be here for you! And if GW goes down tonight I will have them up asap! I won't make my gal pals wait too long. Aw, a baby! Loved when mine was new but love him even more as the teen evil spawn!! Can do for himself now! YES! Freedom!

I think John scared GW enough to make them stay up tonight! *kisses bad a$$ John*

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
            Wow.....he certainly likes to wear his pants....uh....very......um....tight. Looks like he stuffed an apple down his pocket.

Ow! *gets smacked with PG trout*
            PG trout? LOL Nothing worse than getting smacked with a fish!! I do think those pic are hot, nonPG and should be links! A bit much for me....at times *faints*

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
              OMG what have I stumbled into? ROFL at poor Chricton, you've all torn him apart!

*runs*

No... no... no... we've just stripped him down to the bare essentials And got him where we want him *pounce*

As it's SEXY & ROMANTIC SATURDAY 12 already in my neck of the woods... just for you Missster Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman

*runs*

Yeah, sure. We couldn't decide which part we wanted more. (or which was more useful, I guess.)

thanks for that pic, Kas. i'll go take it out on my hubby

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

And now I have Babylon high quality dvd copy so we are gonna get some more wonderful caps coming up!! Yeah, I can hardly wait to get home tonight!!! they will be yummy! Hopefully I can get some we haven't seen yet!!
                  Oooo, Babylon pics... Ben in all his gladiator glory! Hee... I just know you'll get some good ones Purple. Something to look forward to tomorrow AM.

-----

Comment

OMG! LMAO! I'm sorry. I can't help it,but with what Sue J. said and the time of year and all it just popped into my head and I can't stop laughing.

OG! Bobbing for apples! * ROTF howling *
                    *snort snort*

Heres one for the day dreams..

Comment

You may or may not notice the freaky old guy in this pic. Hubby tells me he's there, but I just can't see him. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        No... no... no... we've just stripped him down to the bare essentials And got him where we want him *pounce*

As it's SEXY & ROMANTIC SATURDAY 12 already in my neck of the woods... just for you Missster Freeman

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...japkw00032.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../jas300003.jpg
                        You got that right Kas!! *pouncing*

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                          Oooo, Babylon pics... Ben in all his gladiator glory! Hee... I just know you'll get some good ones Purple. Something to look forward to tomorrow AM.
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Freaky-005.jpg
                          You know I will try to have them up before bed tonight! Can't wait to see how they come out too! *pre-thunking* hum, shritless Cam, Whumped Cam, black uniform Cam with backwards hat!!! Yikes, brain on overload...

Comment

You may or may not notice the freaky old guy in this pic. Hubby tells me he's there, but I just can't see him. *shrugs*

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...scape/urr3.jpg
                            Ah, nope, don't see him either! But I do see a sexy man in a black wet suit! *bites*

Comment

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...scape/urr3.jpg
                              Many seams led to many happy trails, especially that one that point to his wonderful backsides.

Looks again, there is an old guy in the picture, huh, can't see him.
                              LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

barb, did I tell you how happy I am that you have BHCOE in your sig? Well I am!! Hee, so nice and large size compared to mine! *slurp*

I'm off to cap the Babylon ep! See you all soon! for my sister...

Comment

Working...
                                X