Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Purple and Neelan, keep those con pics coming, they are great!
    I'm done. Posted ALL of 'em Monday-Friday, even a few extras on Thursday 'cause they were body part specific. Glad you liked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...e/1001-164.jpg
      CJ: Hey SylvreWolfe, I'm sure the Doc, would love for you to post that in her Wallpaper Gallery and any other's you've done.
      I doubt she'd want to even if it was hers, but she probably snurched it from the John Crichton Shrine on TF, so it's not really hers to share there. She just sharing it here so we can see it. *blows kiss to CJ, runs back to review feeds*

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
        I got up at 0 dark thirty too but only cuz a friend wanted to hit the 4am sales *yawns* going to take a nap now
        My point was that I'm still waking up at oh-dark-thirty 'cause my body clock won't let me sleep in! I'm sick.
        The shopping was okay though. My feet hurt, though, 'cause I went on Friday AND Saturday.

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
        Wow.. over an hour with no post!!!
        Yeah, it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
          I am intentionally bumping this up now that it is daytime and people are actually here. I am going to skirt the annoying keeping this active until the auction is over. Just slap me occasionally.

*slaps Wolfie* I love it when I get permission... not that I need permission, but I love it when I get it.

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
          Hello Furnace!! I have a request to all California Residents!!

ATTENTION To all LONG BEACH, California residents.
          Spoiler:

Next week Sunday, December 2 the USC Quench the Fire 5K Walk and Run will be happening at El Dorado Regional Park East, 7550 E.Spring Street.

Anyone in that living area or driving distance.. We need update pictures of Richard Dean Anderson.. PLEASE!!

Sunday, December 2 at 8:30 AM the races start.. RDA will be there to start them off.
          I am currently holding a flyer I got from a girl (at the FarScape Convention) (hey Neelan.. can you remember who that was!! Remember Tayla!!) who is running the race!!
          His picture is in it..)

Sorry, not driving up to Long Beach on Sunday morning. I get up early enough on those days.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Sorry, not driving up to Long Beach on Sunday morning. I get up early enough on those days.
                    But it's that other guy! I know you are just dying to see him.

Shippy made a funny!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                      But it's that other guy! I know you are just dying to see him.
                      *heaves, covers mouth, runs to bathroom*

Alpha: Yeah, I don't know why you did that, Shippy, but she'll be back in a little bit.

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

evenin all
                              sigpic

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment