Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
    You can take ours and repost them anytime love.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...Benday708a.jpg
    I better get busy then. In a couple weeks I am going back to dial up for a bit. I just don't post much lately, I got a lot of my mind these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
      Hey Purple, exactly how many pics of Ben did you get? I really got some good ones!!!
      Hi baby!! You did get some good ones! As for me, I'm a total maniac photo freak so I took way too many, LMAO! All total of Ben, including breakfast, panel and autograph line I took about 1020 I nearly burned up my flash (which I didn't even use correctly ) The batteries were so hot I couldn't remove them, I had to dump them on the floor Of course not all of them turned out so I will not be passing on that many to you gals...many a few hundred including the other cast members and our friend pics. Total for the con I took about 2000. But I take lots because I know they won't all turn out.

Comment

2000???

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
          I better get busy then. In a couple weeks I am going back to dial up for a bit. I just don't post much lately, I got a lot of my mind these days.
          NOOOOO not dial up!! You better get busy snurching cuz dial up sucks. Are you in classes right now? Why are you going back to dial up?

Comment

2000???
            LOL I had 2 cards that held 2 gigs each and my small camera that held 1 gig and I filled them all up plus.... I had the quality on the highest so they took about 700 each on the big ones and 300 on the small one. But like I said they didn't all turn out.

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 09:51 PM.

Comment

When the semester is over I am going back to Oklahoma for a bit, regroup, etc. So, back to dial up hell. Then from there I have some stuff. I am going to reapply at UNC Charlotte into a different program. My migraines are seriously interfering with my ability to do this history stuff, can't focus to research. But I may do something else I have been thinking about for the past couple months.

Comment

In the meantime, I am off to bed.

Comment

Comment

When the semester is over I am going back to Oklahoma for a bit, regroup, etc. So, back to dial up hell. Then from there I have some stuff. I am going to reapply at UNC Charlotte into a different program. My migraines are seriously interfering with my ability to do this history stuff, can't focus to research. But I may do something else I have been thinking about for the past couple months.
                    aw, sorry about the migrains, I know how that is. Best wishes

good night!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                      [B][COLOR="Purple"]I understand and appreciate those who comment and green me. But keeping up with the thread is part of being a Ben thunker here and unless you are gone for a long time that is something you should do I'm a bit peeved right now at what IMO is rudeness from those who come and take our pics and don't participate in thunking. I'm just saying, I will be posting fewer of my own personal pics from now on.

Also the clones are taking over and a lot of us don't care to thunk like that. Don't get me wrong, I love a great snide remark, snark or funny caption but entire story lines of 15 clone personalities is just too much for me and I can't enjoy that nor do I want to try to keep up with it.

Also, our theme days are important to help people not to post the same pics everyday and when we go off theme it messes up the purpose. If anyone would like to change any of the theme days or add to them, that's cool, lets do it. But I thought we had most themes covered ie...Manic Monday is anything goes.

*takes deep breath* Indignant rant over.
                      Purple--I can understand your upset. Since I am often the lone late-nighter (eastern time), I make sure our boy is on page 1, scan all that's been posted, droll a lot and go to bed with happy thoughts of Ben. I don't comment often because only a handful of folks read backwardsand as this is the only forum I even visit, I have only taught myself a few skills.( I still don't know how to "green" people.) But I do appreciate each and every one of you who post and I especially am thankful for those of you who shared your excitement about going to the con and then all your adventures. There is no way I could have attended, but I checked in several times a day waiting for the first photo, the first story. So please don't be angry. We count on you, but as so often happens, we fail to express our appreciation.

Speaking of which, please thank your husband for his service. I appreciate that too. My dad was in WWII.

Question, where did he acquire the beaded bracelets he had on his left wrist? He doesn't seem to have them on on stage, but by the autograph table, they are there.

What I so love about Ben is how engaged he looks throughout the con experience. He is happy, smiling (you can see the smile in his eyes) and focused on being there, not waiting for it to be over. While I think the shorter hair cut of John or Cam shows off how gorgeous his face is, the longer hair has a great deal of charm. I just wished he'd worn the tighter jeans.

And finally, to all who have shared their con experiences and photos, thank you so much.

Comment

Kazbaby--
                        This is my all time favorite favorite photo manip. The red background perfectly captures just how hot seeing this picture makes me feel. For all that I have 2GB of Ben pictures, this one is still my screen saver.

Comment

Here is a shot of the bracelets I mentioned in an earlier post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
                            Purple--I can understand your upset. Since I am often the lone late-nighter (eastern time), I make sure our boy is on page 1, scan all that's been posted, droll a lot and go to bed with happy thoughts of Ben. I don't comment often because only a handful of folks read backwardsand as this is the only forum I even visit, I have only taught myself a few skills.( I still don't know how to "green" people.) But I do appreciate each and every one of you who post and I especially am thankful for those of you who shared your excitement about going to the con and then all your adventures. There is no way I could have attended, but I checked in several times a day waiting for the first photo, the first story. So please don't be angry. We count on you, but as so often happens, we fail to express our appreciation.

Speaking of which, please thank your husband for his service. I appreciate that too. My dad was in WWII.

Question, where did he acquire the beaded bracelets he had on his left wrist? He doesn't seem to have them on on stage, but by the autograph table, they are there.

What I so love about Ben is how engaged he looks throughout the con experience. He is happy, smiling (you can see the smile in his eyes) and focused on being there, not waiting for it to be over. While I think the shorter hair cut of John or Cam shows off how gorgeous his face is, the longer hair has a great deal of charm. I just wished he'd worn the tighter jeans.

And finally, to all who have shared their con experiences and photos, thank you so much.
                            Rose, I'm so happy you are here. You always have great things to say about our man and our posts. Too bad you can't make it to the cons cuz I know you would get along great with us all and have a wonderful time. I know that not everyone can post much. I completely understand cuz I recently disappeared for weeks. I met a lurker at the con this weekend and she was sooo nice and expressed her appreciation to me regarding this thread. It was one of the best things that happened to me at the con. I'm so glad she said something because it is always nice to meet people who love Ben and read the thread. She also mentioned my husbands service which touched me. *waves to T* Thanks again for introducing your self.

As for the long hair OMG it makes me crazy! I came of age in the 70's and long hair melts my soul But Ben's pictures just don't do him the justice he deserves. He is sooooo much more gorgeous in person!! I can't stress that enough. Yes, we have gorgeous pictures of him but he is so much more beautiful in RL. I never appreciated the pictures of him in long hair until I saw him last week in person with it. He is drop dead gorgeous... any way he comes but the long hair is... *speachless*. But I love his Cam look too Be still my heart! Oh lordy, if he would have worn the tight jeans there might have been a few EMTs needed for some of us babes. *happy sigh*

OT military post
                            Spoiler:
                            And thank you so much for your appreciation of the military. Without them we might be speaking German or Japanese or heaven forbid Arabic. We wouldn't be the greatest country on Earth and the world would still be living in tents with dirt floors. I'm very pleased with Ben's portrayal of Mitchell and hopeful that it has given him some insight into the military and our need for their service and the sacrifices they make for us. I was sad to see that I was the only one on this thread who thanked Wolfie for her service.

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
                              Here is a shot of the bracelets I mentioned in an earlier post.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../898000071.jpg
                              Some one gave those to him either in the photo op room or in the autograph line. I didn't see when so I can't tell you what they are for. I noticed them when I was going through my pictures and saw this close up....

Comment

Hello all!!!! The last time I tried to stop by the forum was down and then RL happened, but good kind of RL

Love the pics Purple... *drooling over the fingers* lol. The ones you posted a few days ago with the toonies aren't showing up on my comp. Is there any chance you could PM them to me?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X