No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have a good nite everyone... this ones gonna do the sleep thing... gotta work the morn shift.. so uh yea... g'nite thunkers
    sigpic

Comment

I like the B&W pics. I just lack technological expertise to figure out how to modify the color ones to B&W and there are only so many B&W to be snurched from other places.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

I have a stalker!!!

Good to know I'm not the only psycho super-fan out there!

LOL

You know quite well that there are some people *coughAddycough* who never spend time catching up in a thread, so they're not gonna respond... even if they do see the pix! Some people *coughAddycough* will only see 'em if you post 'em during the day when they're online. Keep 'em comin'... there are people from TF who might come "in search of" here, 'cause I told 'em I'd post the bulk of mine on GW first.

EVERYONE, thanks for the congrats! It's one time I was actually paying attention to it. Thought I'd get there last night, but alas, had to wait until today, so I figured I'd reach it in here where it counts to me the most.
        BABES!!!
        Yes my dear, I know these things but I'm not chasing people down I'm just trying to get the community together. Please excuse me for caring too much. Maybe its pms

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I get ya, hon. 'Cept my clones are still gonna talk, 'cause I couldn't keep 'em quiet if I watned to. Sometimes, they'll just come out and model the latest fasions for us.

Alpha's a lower-end Cam! As for cameras mine is a Pentax K 100D of which there's a K110D and the only difference between the two is the 110D doesn't have the "shake reduction" feature, which isn't at all necessary if you plan on using a flash. The 110D runs about $500-600 retail. My flash was an additional $350, 'cause it's AWESOME! It reaches up to 75 feet easily, as you can see from my pix this year. I was in row three. The Sony is probably the best digital SLR out there right now for the money. It's also about $600... $700 with the basic 18-70mm zoom. I spent about $1500 on all my camera stuff... bag, 2 lenses (one's a 50-300mm zoom), camera body, lens cloth, and flash, including tax. Check out the local PX and see what they have... or Costco.
          I'm not saying to silence them, I just can't keep up with them therefore its not fun for me.

That's great info babe, thanks for being so generous with your sharing. This sounds like a good way to go for you Wolfie...did you see Neelans pics? Awesome!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Still love your photo ops!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              He sure is!!!!

*hugs* I appreciate all your pics!! Actually, I appreciated everyone's pics, it's a way for those of us who missed out to get to see.. well, what we missed out on LMAO!!!!
              I appreciate the comment.

He's just too fine not to comment on him and I guess I just don't understand it when people are thunking and they don't say something about how freaking hot he is!! *day dreams*

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                So, Fiancee and I made it through our marriage prep course.. I spend the weekend doodling, and he spent the weekend laughing at my doodles... there are QUITE a few SG and FS references, so if anyone wants to check them out, I put them up on Facebook... here's the link to the page where you don't have to be a member to view Doodles!!

On another note, I'm not caught up yet totally... I'll try to tomorrow... Oh, on another note... this is cross-posted in S/J and Jonas Threads... sorry if that's annoying... oh, and I can't get into Photobucket tonight....
                Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                  K, thanks for the camera info Purple and Neelan.
                  I don't post a lot of pics because my camera sucks and I don't have any cool new ones.
                  You can take ours and repost them anytime love.

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    *Intentional Repost*

Oh Damm.. Neelan.. If he wore that shirt and undershirt he was wearing in your second picture.. OH MY.. I don't know what I would do!!

Since everyone is posting their pics with Ben.. Here is mine.. Don't blame me if your scared for life!!
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...IMG_0001sm.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...IMG_0002sm.jpg
                    Here is my Autographed picture of Ben!! [/CENTER]

He like the Little ones I gave to him of him Skiing!!

And my Buttons!!

Yes Neelan.. Forever will I follow RDA!! Forever!!

P.S. Got a Rental from the Dealership since mine isn't ready and dropped off my Six rolls of Film of the Convention!!
                    Woo hoo, can't wait to see your pics. Love your photo op and autograph too. I know he was surprised to see the one of him in the snow, lol. And badges are sooo frakin awesome, Neelans and Tayla!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 08:59 PM.

Comment

You're right about that, Shards. Were you at the con?
                      I woulda made you a badge and asked you to be in the Babes photo op if you were.

I miss DK! Wish he coulda been at the con, too. But it sure was great seeing Rockne again. Can't wait for the webisodes now!
                      I'm excited for the webisodes too. Rockne was such a super guy! Shards has made mention of being at cons before without introducing herself that's just not right. You should girl.

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 09:00 PM.

Comment

It was posted sometime in the past few days... just scroll through the pages until you see non-color I gotta get ready for bed.

ooo, two new ones for me, thanks

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                          Apparently someone has decided that my posts suggesting that people vote for Stargate Atlantis were spam and complained to the moderators about it. To that person, I apologize if my attempt at helpfulness offended you. I guess that trying to help keep Stargate popular and on the air is not welcome to all Stargate fans. Again, I apologize for my foolish assumption that everyone thinks as highly of the show as I do. It will not happen again.
                          I think we all appreciated the link in this thread. I don't consider that spam at all. But if it was someone from this thread, I appologize for their poopiness, LOL Maybe next time post a pic so it's not total OT *shrugs*

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Hey Purple, exactly how many pics of Ben did you get? I really got some good ones!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post

I think I was smiling too much.

Spoiler:
                              I think you're being too modest. That's a beautiful smile.
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X