Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    Claud says that she's always hungry 'cause she's got a very fast metabolism. Sure wish I did!

Need more thunk material... NOW!

From the 2003 con in Burbank (note the post-Charlie's Angels movie long hair ):

___

And a close-up from the same con:

Thanks to whomever I snurched those from... WAY back when!

Bottom one is Gravastar's (Bob's) and the top two are mine. Still owe Ben a debt of gratitude for posing like that!

Comment

Okay, y'all! I'm convinced! Somehow, I'm going to get my hands on some Farscape eps!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
        Okay, y'all! I'm convinced! Somehow, I'm going to get my hands on some Farscape eps!!
        You really wont be sorry ... Try starting with the premiere though...to set you up on the saga...

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
          Bottom one is Gravastar's (Bob's) and the top two are mine. Still owe Ben a debt of gratitude for posing like that!
          Thanks, Angie! I thought they might all be yours... but I remember now, Ben teasing Bob about his camera lens being so big he could take pix up people's noses!

Need more thunkage... here's a couple oldies of friends just havin' fun:

Comment

And this is my favorite Killer Within poster:

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmm nice
              sigpic

Comment

Indeed!
                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                  And this is my favorite Killer Within poster:

Very nice... Do you have the piccy in a larger size PKGrl?

Comment

Just been watching The Powers That Be...and I know cam and vala arn't going to get together, but teh ben/claudia chemistry seems to be difficult to switch off. anyway, there's this moment where he says 'define relationship' (bet that's an in-joke) and he looks at her in a certain way....i was just thinking, if he ever looked at me that way...i'd get all tingly and goosebumpy. then i'd have a heart attack and drop down dead, cos it owuld just be too much.

just thought i'd mention it.
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

yea so would i
                      sigpic

Comment

wheres everyone.

sigpic

Comment

okay then do we need a wet crichton,

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                              Sorry, to not be jumping in the gutter very often but my head decided to take a thumping turn for the worse! So a quick fly-by!

Awww, hon... I'll be back as soon as I can...promise!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                                Sorry, to not be jumping in the gutter very often but my head decided to take a thumping turn for the worse! So a quick fly-by!

Awww, hon... I'll be back as soon as I can...promise!
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ad/jctears.jpg
                                He looks like he's been crying. I just want kiss and make him better.

Comment

Working...
                                X