Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you... thank you... thank you!
    Now how many more before I can have a custom avi again?

Sue, you've posted my very fav. promo pic so far! Yummy!

Congrats PKGrl on your 200th... there's no stopping you now... By the way, love that Ben pic... he's looking adorably serious... What was he clapping?

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
      WOWSERS!!! Now, that's LEATHER! I love how when you scroll down this pic, you can really see the.....um....apple in his....um....pocket.

*smacks self with PG paddle and crawls into gutter*
      Move over, make room for me in that gutter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
        Congrats PKGrl on your 200th... there's no stopping you now... By the way, love that Ben pic... he's looking adorably serious... What was he clapping?
        I don't remember... there was Ben... and all that Ben, ya know?

The pic was from the NY con last November... like this one:

Comment

*thunk* very nice
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely sight to wake up to... that big Browder Grin. Thanks PK.

Good Morning Sunshine! (Well, not so much where I am )

Comment

Ben is back in BLACK - T'S! Yeesssssss! Those arms... those abs..*happy sigh*

Comment

PANTS!!! I love that Pants shot in the eppy!! Pants+Butt shot=*thunk and drool*

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that visual Potions Mistress.

*THUNKALICIOUS*
                  That man just has the most perfectly sized and shaped a-- out there! *drool*

Comment

No problem...what are fellow Cameron/Ben hussies for anyway ....I aim to please all you thunkers with the thunkalicious pics out there...and yes, he does have a fine a--!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      PANTS!!! I love that Pants shot in the eppy!! Pants+Butt shot=*thunk and drool*

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...argate0078.jpg

Nothing like a good butt shot to get the day started, IMHO. And I still get a little squee when I see him and Claudia in a shot together, even when it's Vala and Mitchell, and not John and Aeryn. Is that wrong?
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        Nothing like a good butt shot to get the day started, IMHO. And I still get a little squee when I see him and Claudia in a shot together, even when it's Vala and Mitchell, and not John and Aeryn. Is that wrong?
                        Me too...

Comment

Thank you, yes, that's exactly what I mean. They still have such chemistry and heat when they're on screen together. i know i shouldn't, and i know it's wrong, and i know it's doomed to failure, but i have a horrible feeling i'm going to become a vala/cam shipper. at least just secretly, alone in my room, where no-one can see me.

Comment

holy moly, he looks soooo young in this cap compared to the others from that ep (or is it just me?)

banner by E.K.R
                            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                            "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              Thank you, yes, that's exactly what I mean. They still have such chemistry and heat when they're on screen together. i know i shouldn't, and i know it's wrong, and i know it's doomed to failure, but i have a horrible feeling i'm going to become a vala/cam shipper. at least just secretly, alone in my room, where no-one can see me.
                              there is a cam/vala ship thread some place.... not sure where... but yea.. i must go look for that linky.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12001 <<<---- there be that thread
                              Last edited by CKO; 13 August 2005, 08:00 AM. Reason: to add link in
                              sigpic

Comment

Weren't we talking about Ben's mighty fine backside earlier? Coos I have something to add

<Looks around at thunked faces> well, my work here is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X