Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Well, I'm buying a mansion on a hill with horses, LOL but a few hundred for my Babes should be no sweat!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...babylon169.jpg

Good. We'll get together and throw a fabulous party for all of us and invite (pay) Ben and of course he'll be there. And we'll get him drunk. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
      Going for good seats is a good reason for Gold Pass and yes, Ben takes questions from the crowd

ah, Farscape. I just got the latest Starburst DVD in the mail and I have to watch JQ. Ben and Claudia do a commentary for the ep!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ixote/jq46.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ixote/jq47.jpg

~~~~~~~
      That's cool about the seating. I want to get close up pictures!.......What? LOL, I promise that's all! *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
        Good. We'll get together and throw a fabulous party for all of us and invite (pay) Ben and of course he'll be there. And we'll get him drunk. LOL
        SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN! But we will have to watch him closely because Barb might hide him on us!

Comment

I finally caught up on all the pages y'all posted while I was at work and the DSL was down this morning.

Let's see . . . Purple, Cat, Mesa and ME! Did I miss anyone else? We definately have to do the group photo opt! I believe I met you there last year Cat.

Here is a vid clip to get everyone worked up a bit more . . .

Comment

Thanks Eirenne and Sue J for the congrats!

Now for wet and whumped . . .

Comment

Aaaaaaaw, poor sis, but
              LOL j/k sis, I wish you could go, but I don't think I have enough money for bail!

I will tell you all about it if I'm not to awe-struck .........

and if Neelan, Mesa and the Scapers and Babes don't do too much damage to me ..... Maybe next time Barb.

Have fun at your party, I will be slaving away with the final closing details of the store

Have fun with Ben (grumble, grumble) and have fun with the girls (whine, whine) and cajn and I will sit here and make up evil spoilers when you guys are living the high life.
              LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Some day when I'm rich I will pay for you and barb to come with.
                Quick buy a lottery ticket!!

Comment

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN! But we will have to watch him closely because Barb might hide him on us!
                  I am already making plans to kidnap him and bring him to my enormous house on the lake with NO animals (except me)

Comment

Heh, I just watched JQ with Ben & Claudia's commentary track and LMAO, Claudia's one of us!

When this scene came up

She interrupted Ben with "oooh. Butt shot. Sorry, I got distracted"

Those two are so funny. Loved the commentary

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Whumped and dirty . . .

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                        Hey purple, look your shirt.

that is it EXACTLY!! See the tattered edges on the collar? That is the mark that proves it! I can't believe I have that shirt he is waring in that picture! LOL I'm on a little high right now, can you tell? *faints* I

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                          I am already making plans to kidnap him and bring him to my enormous house on the lake with NO animals (except me)
                          LMAO! You sound like me! My dream is a big house with no animals (been there done that) except horses. No screaming kids, no annoying customers....hey barb, you want an extra visitor? LOL I need a little peace and quiet right now.

Comment

Originally posted by eirenne
                            WOW!!!! Love to tear the shirt off him!!!
                            I already have! lol

Comment

I'm still distracted by the butt shot.

Comment

LMAO! You sound like me! My dream is a big house with no animals (been there done that) except horses. No screaming kids, no annoying customers....hey barb, you want an extra visitor? LOL I need a little peace and quiet right now.
                                Sure when I win the lottery you can come and visit. Then we can jet down and pick up cajn and then go over to England and visit Kas - all the cousins will be together.

Comment

Working...
                                X