• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

OY!! You are gonna get in trouble!

ONTLL: Thanks John!
    I know! *hee* *runs and hides....changes username and email address*

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    I'm gonna say 4 but lets just say the blank is a derivative of #2!! He taught me well! HAHA
    Yeah.... I know what you mean!!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    hmmm i'd have to go w/ maybe a combo of 2 and 4.... well erm... its after 1am his time... maybe he's sleeping... or havin probs w/ GW as well.
    really....or maybe it's a really really hot date!!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      I know! *hee* *runs and hides....changes username and email address*

Yeah.... I know what you mean!!

really....or maybe it's a really really hot date!!
      hmm who knows... i mean its not like he'd actually tell us or anything.
      sigpic

Comment

hmm who knows... i mean its not like he'd actually tell us or anything.
        you never know??!!

Comment

you never know??!!
          true we dont...
          sigpic

Comment

you never know??!!
            true we dont...
            Knowing Mac, he'd probably fill us in on every little juicy detail!!

He's sooooo gonna hate us!

Comment

Knowing Mac, he'd probably fill us in on every little juicy detail!!

He's sooooo gonna hate us!

Nah....he'll love it....

Comment

*coughs... looks around... coughs again* Soooooooooooo....... ladies and gentleman... I quoted SQ, and her question if I saw SGU already ( not yet!), then I saw ONTLLs said Cam looks gulity, so I quoted that as well ( oh yes he is, hes gonna be punished, hard) then I realized... almost every post is about me?

Bad, bad girls and boy!

I wasn't working on the house, and didn't take a nap, now CKO was right, about the combination of 2 and 4, but... that's all Im gonna say, cause I'm very supertitious

And you girls and boy, you are in trouble!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                  *coughs... looks around... coughs again* Soooooooooooo....... ladies and gentleman... I quoted SQ, and her question if I saw SGU already ( not yet!), then I saw ONTLLs said Cam looks gulity, so I quoted that as well ( oh yes he is, hes gonna be punished, hard) then I realized... almost every post is about me?

Bad, bad girls and boy!

I wasn't working on the house, and didn't take a nap, now CKO was right, about the combination of 2 and 4, but... that's all Im gonna say, cause I'm very supertitious

And you girls and boy, you are in trouble!!!

(((((MAC))))) *snort* hehehehehehehe but we were having soooooo much fun!!! You do realize you will have to send MacCam to punish us....or maybe RoboCam!!

Comment

(((((MAC))))) *snort* hehehehehehehe but we were having soooooo much fun!!! You do realize you will have to send MacCam to punish us....or maybe RoboCam!!
                    Oh yes, I could see that, very clearly! My ears were burning like never before!... okay, maybe that was because of something else

MacCam to punish you? Hmmm...

MacCam: We talking about SQ, CKO and Andrew here? ... Hell yeah. *grins like a teen boy*

Yeah, ONTLLs was a good girl, so she doesn't have to be punished... hehe

RoboCam? Oh no, he's staying with me, I have so much fun with him!

sigpic

Comment

I have another idea now... so, MacCam gonna punish CKO and SQ, but Andrew... I think I have to take care of that naughty, naughty boy myself.

sigpic

Comment

I have another idea now... so, MacCam gonna punish CKO and SQ, but Andrew... I think I have to take care of that naughty, naughty boy myself.

hehehehehehe Oh is that it...special treatment for Andrew huh??? Ok I get the picture here....it's real clear now!!!

Comment

hehehehehehe Oh is that it...special treatment for Andrew huh??? Ok I get the picture here....it's real clear now!!!
                          LOL, yeah, special treatment indeed, I think I have to find those handcuffs for AndyBoy...

sigpic

Comment

I'm shaking in my boots!! Well... if I were WEARING boots instead of sandals.. and "shaking in my sandals" doesn't really sound all that great!

Comment

I'm shaking in my boots!! Well... if I were WEARING boots instead of sandals.. and "shaking in my sandals" doesn't really sound all that great!

Don't worry, you not gonna need those sandals now... just take them off.

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, I could see that, very clearly! My ears were burning like never before!... okay, maybe that was because of something else

MacCam to punish you? Hmmm...

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...ge00009-38.jpg

MacCam: We talking about SQ, CKO and Andrew here? ... Hell yeah. *grins like a teen boy*

Yeah, ONTLLs was a good girl, so she doesn't have to be punished... hehe

RoboCam? Oh no, he's staying with me, I have so much fun with him!

Hey!!

ONTLLCamC: I have it covered, don't worry!
                                ONTLL: Thank you!
                                ONTLLCC: Me too!!
                                ONTLL: Oh my, double trouble! Hehehe!!
                                ONTLLCC: Right, what about tomorrow, when Sweet Pea shows up!
                                ONTLL: Oh my.. Three times the trouble! My, oh my...

Okay, hanging around here today, is getting me into lots of trouble!
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X