Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Pretties are helpful things. I'm doing good, still doing this house renewal thing, but I'm gonna finish it soon. Yaaay.

Hahaha, maybe ... But I've heard that Ben never drinks any alcohol, so... he was just goofy I guess... so he thought: Shanks?... Why not? LOL ... and because of that I'm gonna be grateful for him for the rest of my life
    YAY for finishing!! We'll have to throw a huge party for you when you finish!! Oh and I never heard that about Ben and alcohol well good for him. And yeah...that kiss was hawt!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      LOL, hey Valeryn.

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      YAY for finishing!! We'll have to throw a huge party for you when you finish!! Oh and I never heard that about Ben and alcohol well good for him. And yeah...that kiss was hawt!
      Yaaaaay, party!!!

Well, maybe I was wrong then... yes, super hot! Almost too hot! When I first saw it I was like... no words. LOL

sigpic

Comment

Comment

LOL, hey Valeryn.

Yaaaaay, party!!!

Well, maybe I was wrong then... yes, super hot! Almost too hot! When I first saw it I was like... no words. LOL
          oh I'm not saying you're wrong...just that I never heard that about Ben....which seriously.....I'm far from knowing everything about Ben!!

Comment

oh I'm not saying you're wrong...just that I never heard that about Ben....which seriously.....I'm far from knowing everything about Ben!!
            heehee, I don't know too much about him either. LOL But I know the most important things.

sigpic

Comment

heehee, I don't know too much about him either. LOL But I know the most important things.
              yeah that is all that matters!!

Comment

yeah that is all that matters!!

sigpic

Comment

From my recollection...

He kissed Shanks because he just likes to get a rise out of him and catch him off guard with jokes/pranks.

I have seen pictures of him from the MGM parties holding what looked like white wine, but I have only ever seen him drinking water or diet soda in pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    From my recollection...

He kissed Shanks because he just likes to get a rise out of him and catch him off guard with jokes/pranks.

I have seen pictures of him from the MGM parties holding what looked like white wine, but I have only ever seen him drinking water or diet soda in pictures.
                    Hahahaha, so he's a teaser then. Cool!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I remember hearing Ben in an inty or somewhere saying that scene in Won't Get Fooled Again when he had to lust over his mother...was hard for him to play....cuz southern boys just don't act that way toward their momma!!
                          But I thought all those scenes he was exceptional!

Comment

LOL, hey Valeryn.

Yaaaaay, party!!!

Hello Mr. Mac, how you doing? ONTLL's is busy with the General and well Rourke is gone, so I thought I would come out and play!

Great pictures you are posting
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I remember hearing Ben in an inty or somewhere saying that scene in Won't Get Fooled Again when he had to lust over his mother...was hard for him to play....cuz southern boys just don't act that way toward their momma!!
                              But I thought all those scenes he was exceptional!
                              LOL, I bet this could be a hard scene for a southern guy , but yes, Ben was great in it, as always.

Hello Mr. Mac, how you doing? ONTLL's is busy with the General and well Rourke is gone, so I thought I would come out and play!

I'm doing good, thanx for asking. Glad you like the pics. And ohh... I see a pretty number there...

Congrats on 24,000 posts!!!

Have to go to the bed now.

MacCam: *coughs*

ZipCam: *coughs, coughs*

... well... this bed thing... it doesn't sound that bad at all.

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 24,000 posts!!! Whoooo HOOOO!!

LOL, I bet this could be a hard scene for a southern guy , but yes, Ben was great in it, as always.

I'm doing good, thanx for asking. Glad you like the pics. And ohh... I see a pretty number there...

Congrats on 24,000 posts!!!

Have to go to the bed now.

MacCam: *coughs*

ZipCam: *coughs, coughs*

... well... this bed thing... it doesn't sound that bad at all.
                                Nighty Night MacCam and ZipCam!

Comment

Working...
                                X