Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kas
    Well, since I caught you in this snapshot AdmiralQOJCclone, I have a vague idea

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hots/ss-12.jpg

And the clones thought they were going to get off easy on a Friday night?!

Not really...but Evil Daniel and I were planning to get in some hoops first.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      LOL, I think I just had one too Kas. Only not in public and not fake! pg,pg,pg,pg....

Weel, you know if you think you did, then you didn't. Try again.

(what the hell is happening in here today? Is it the Full Moon tonight or what?) I'm LMAO, anyway.

Not too many Freaky pics. We oughtta add on Flashback Friday, or something.

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Good one, mesa!

Comment

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
            sigpic

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl

Not too many Freaky pics. We oughtta add on Flashback Friday, or something.
                Good idea Cajn... I really like the sound of that... anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Good one, mesa!
                  Ditto... that's a really great freaky pic.

Admiral: Love the new siggy btw, but who is the guy in the middle? Looks as though I should know him, but can't quite recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Ditto... that's a really great freaky pic.

Admiral: Love the new siggy btw, but who is the guy in the middle? Looks as though I should know him, but can't quite recall.
                    Thanks!

Corin Nemec...from a movie he did post-Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      I think you need more than that Purple (and here I was thinking I was having a moment ). I'm sending my clone and Pal to help out with the dousing!

KasJC: Think she's cooled enough Aeryn?
                      Aeryn: I'm prepared KasJC!
                      LMAO, thanks I needed that! Having a great day!! La la la la la, singing even

Comment

Thanks!

Corin Nemec...from a movie he did post-Stargate.
                        Wow... he looks so totally different. It's the floppy hairstyle!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                          Wow... he looks so totally different. It's the floppy hairstyle!
                          Probably...and you get to see two of his four tattoos in that scene...among other things...

Heading out...have a great weekend, everyone!

Comment

Probably...and you get to see two of his four tattoos in that scene...among other things...

And the name of the movie is? Try and check it out... question is, is it safe for mother or should I wait until later? Tattoos she'd probably cope with... other things - probably not!

Comment

Parker Lewis has tattoos? Now that's Freaky. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                                And the name of the movie is? Try and check it out... question is, is it safe for mother or should I wait until later? Tattoos she'd probably cope with... other things - probably not!
                                On TV it was Mansquito...on DVD it's Mosquito Man...think Scifi B movie meets film noir...not the greatest, but I liked it. The most mom will see is CN rolling around with his lady...the phone rings before they can get completely into things...she can handle bikini underwear, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X