Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl
    Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have mercy, Kas! LOL
    That pic sooooo messes with my Fantasy World.

Like just the other day I saw a pic of John here where his expression looked just like my brother!! Man i almost lost my lunch. gah!
    I knew there was a reason I was glad I don't have any brothers!

---
    Great Freaky Chair shot... If this doesn't get your fantasy world back on track Cajn - nothing will!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

Great Freaky Chair shot... If this doesn't get your fantasy world back on track Cajn - nothing will!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2_17_00063.jpg

Thanks!
      Not only is it back on track, its kicked into Overdrive.

Mornin', Admiral! *salutes Cam's flag*

i would post a pic, but my photobucket is busy being an a--bag this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
        Holy Moly Admiral - nice Flying FOOT shot!
        Thanks.

Comment

good morning everyone. you know, Freaky Friday is the hardest to find pictures for

let's see. This one's kinda freaky.
          We've got that thing on JC's face and a large crustacean....

on the other hand, we've got arms! and a wet body....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2_17_00063.jpg
            Originally posted by cajnjirl
            Thanks!
            Not only is it back on track, its kicked into Overdrive.
            you can salute all angles.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Cajnjirl
              Originally posted by mesa
              you can salute all angles.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joining Cajn & Mesa in saluting *Cam's flag*

----

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                HeeHee... I now have visions of Cam just pointing his P90/pistol and everyone passing out at his feet!

It's FREAKY FRIDAY 17

Those hands are not the same as the cajn hands freaky!

I could get on board with your vision Kas, that is hillarious! Cam's Cuties would all pass out at his "feet" for sure....and his feet too. Then when I came to, I would start blazing a trail from his toes to his gun belt (brief stop) and continue on the happy trails to those lucious lips!! ..Oh,...excuse me....

...I'm back, ah, yea.........I think I need the fire extinguisher!!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 16 December 2005, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                  NOT just for the pretty Cajn. Looks like you're giving out good hand again!
                  LMAO, one little misread and we have a whole new activity!! Cajn, are you still giving good hand? LOL, hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    [/COLOR][/B]

Purple!...

I know...*thund*

Kas singing...'Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I too disagree...?'
                    totally saweeeeeeeeeeet! A new meaning (or new visual) to the term "sit on my f......oh, no, I am crossing the PG line, yikers and sorry.
                    I don't know what's gotten into me today... ...well........Cam I'd say!

Comment

great pics... *drool*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        'Yes, YES... YES!' (oops, having a Harry Met Sally moment! ) Strange, I've got a couple of clones I like to keep that very same way.

----
                        Freaky morphing Cam shot!
                        LOL, I think I just had one too Kas. Only not in public and not fake! pg,pg,pg,pg....

that cap came out cool and I didn't intend for it to, just one of those "freaky" things! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                          I so know that feeling. I've got Mother arriving in a couple of days, so I'm frantically trying to clean, tidy and get everything all Christmassy.

We'll have to keep poping on to BUMP Ben

Goodnight, Purple. 'Till Later... hugs!
                          I did the family thing last year and I am happy this year for it to be just the three of us. I think I am getting more low key as the years march on
                          Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas together!

I can still be on at work so I'll see you then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            Nice run SUE... I so crack up every time I see that eppy no matter how many times I've watched it!

That's about the only thing we haven't seen in Farscape... someone having an embarrasing 'accident'...

Mind you, Ben said that if writer Justin Monjo had his way...

That was from an interview of the past in SFX #70!
                            Thank God he didn't make John do that!! How bizzar! But then again, it would fit right in with the show, lol.

I just love that ep too Kas. The fingers up the nose are just so cute to me! Don't ask me why,... just because it is john I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                              great pics... *drool*
                              Talk about great pictures...your BSG sig with "towel" lee and starbuck is so hot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Hey Admiral, love your new sig!... and flying Cam.

Freak face! or should I say fr..l face???? Is it Kas? I forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X