Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
    Hey.....Wendy....love your Christmas sig! That's my Christmas list too.

GW wouldn't let me give you green jello.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...mmyleather.jpg

How about some apples?

Oops....there I go again.

*heads back into gutter*
    Thanks, Sue!

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
    Evie, you're the best! I love these!

Wow. Just...wow.

Oowwwww! I injured my snurching finger again! I need to remember to take a deep breath before I snurch so much hunkiness.

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Evie: *grins* I think we've seen the last of those two! *thinks* Hey. Mac... MacCam? Isn't it really late for you two? Iffy? You, too?
      Mac: It's 3:50 am. So I guess not.
      MacCam: I'm tired a little bit.
      Mac: Maybe you are, but not because of the time.

sigpic

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...2/Wgfa-218.jpg

*smile slowly spreads over his body* Hey. You ready for some ice cream? *picks up pint and spoon* I've made arrangements for us. *leads her downstairs*

Evie: *grins* I think we've seen the last of those two! *thinks* Hey. Mac... MacCam? Isn't it really late for you two? Iffy? You, too?

RDAddy: (over intercom) It doesn't take long for those two at all to go to their own little world, does it? *giggles*

sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
          Mac: It's 3:50 am. So I guess not.
          MacCam: I'm tired a little bit.
          Mac: Maybe you are, but not because of the time.
          Evie: Yeah... right. *snickers*

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          RDAddy: (over intercom) It doesn't take long for those two at all to go to their own little world, does it? *giggles*

Evie: Oh, you know it! *laughs* But I have no doubt that he did set up something for her... he ate dinner in less than ten minutes then disappeared until it was time for her to beam over. And he has patrol at oh-dark-thirty tomorrow, so he has to make every second count tonight.

Comment

Evie: That's a wonderful Sex God pic, too, Shelly!

sigpic

Comment

Mac: You think Addy's talking about us?
              MacCam: No idea. I'm tired.
              Mac: Just a few more pics and then maybe we can go.
              MacCam: To sleep?

Mac: Of course *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

Evie: Yeah... right. *snickers*

Evie: Oh, you know it! *laughs* But I have no doubt that he did set up something for her... he ate dinner in less than ten minutes then disappeared until it was time for her to beam over. And he has patrol at oh-dark-thirty tomorrow, so he has to make every second count tonight.

RDAddy: (over intercom) They are too cute when they are together. *giggles*

JohnnyCake: I think you should come over here when you are done with PB duty, Evie. We can have some fun of our own. *winks*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Mac: You think Addy's talking about us?
                  MacCam: No idea. I'm tired.
                  Mac: Just a few more pics and then maybe we can go.
                  MacCam: To sleep?

Mac: Of course *giggles*
                  Evie: *laughs* I think you two should head to bed... whether or not that means sleep is up to you, but you might want to try. *winks*

RDAddy: (over intercom) They are too cute when they are together. *giggles*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...a/0413-023.jpg
                  JohnnyCake: I think you should come over here when you are done with PB duty, Evie. We can have some fun of our own. *winks*
                  Evie: Hey, JohnnyCake. *smiles* I'd love to, but... *checks clock* only if Alpha can come along. He's due to be off patrol pretty soon and I usually greet him when he gets home. *winks again* You know what I mean, right?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Evie: *laughs* I think you two should head to bed... whether or not that means sleep is up to you, but you might want to try. *winks*

Evie: Hey, JohnnyCake. *smiles* I'd love to, but... *checks clock* only if Alpha can come along. He's due to be off patrol pretty soon and I usually greet him when he gets home. *winks again* You know what I mean, right?

JohnnyCake: I know what you mean. He can come along. I also understand if you want to have some alone time, too. *blows kiss*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Evie: I see you've found another double thunk to torture us with, Mac. *grins*

Comment

Evie: I see you've found another double thunk to torture us with, Mac. *grins*

[center] http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...UHSG/Q-018.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...UHSG/Q-019.jpg
                          No idea what your talking about.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

RDAddy: (over intercom) *slurps*

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...a/0413-087.jpg
                                JohnnyCake: I know what you mean. He can come along. I also understand if you want to have some alone time, too. *blows kiss*
                                Evie: Oh, I don't need alone time. I've just found that I can't resist pouncing him when he gets home from patrol. If you'd just come back from patrol, too, I don't think I'd be able to control myself! *laughs self-consciously* It's a good thing he and Jay don't ever have patrol at the same time. It's difficult enough to keep up with them when they have patrol on the same day. *smiles* Why don't you beam over here? We can greet Alpha at the same time... in my room. *winks*

Comment

Working...
                                X