Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    intentional repost...

    Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    ...and romantic...


    Sorry, I had to.
    Addy: (on intercom) Well...we can't see where Cam's left hand is...so it could be interpreted...since Daniel is fussing with his glasses... For dirty minds it's a very short leap.

    Comment


      Addy: (on intercom) Hi, Mac. Bye, Mac. Need to cut this feed for now.

      Comment


        Originally posted by CKO View Post
        mmmm very lovely.... *blinks* shesh we was quite over nite
        Evie: Not our fault! Those random pix were posted about as late as we ever post.

        Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        Evie, dear, I have no idea what you talking about!

        Yup, I'm buliding it, it's getting bigger and bigger...
        Oh, that reminds me: Have fun Evie and Alpha!
        Evie:

        Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post

        Yes, this is a repeating pic too, but can you resist? Well, you don't even want to, of course.
        Evie: There are some pictures that have to be reposted weekly if not daily, dear. Today's theme, like SueJ's poster said, are pictures that leave you weak in the knees. Anything that yummy is completely on theme.

        Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Addy: (on intercom) She implanted that tracking device during one of their photo ops.
        Evie: I've checked, Addy... and she didn't.

        Comment


          Comment


            Comment


              Comment


                Comment


                  Comment


                    Comment


                      I just read the caption of this one...

                      'He will make you go weak in the knees'... I don't wanna be improper here *furnace laughes* b u t it is very, very true.
                      Just the thoughts in my mind right now, just few of them...
                      end of line.

                      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      intentional repost...

                      Addy: (on intercom) Well...we can't see where Cam's left hand is...so it could be interpreted...since Daniel is fussing with his glasses... For dirty minds it's a very short leap.
                      Yeah, talking about short moments, now short leaps!
                      Yep, this is one of our fav. pics in the Cam/Daniel thread, so, I can tell ya, that leap is really short for our naughty minds.

                      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      Addy: (on intercom) Hi, Mac. Bye, Mac. Need to cut this feed for now.
                      Bye Addy. See ya!

                      Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

                      Evie: There are some pictures that have to be reposted weekly if not daily, dear. Today's theme, like SueJ's poster said, are pictures that leave you weak in the knees. Anything that yummy is completely on theme.
                      Oh, yeah, my knees...


                      sigpic

                      Comment



                        sigpic

                        Comment







                          Oh yeah, knees, totally...

                          sigpic

                          Comment



                            sigpic

                            Comment




                              Comment




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X