• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup... mmmmmmmmmmmm course any piccys of him is always good *drool*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      Dying at your pics and this story! How old is his daughter? Am I understanding that he said the F word? lol he is so cute!
      Don't know how old the daughter is, he didn't say. He never talks about his children, so it was special that he felt comfortable sharing the story. And yes, he did say the "F" word(thus the hands over mouth in Neelan's picture). He was so funny, trying to explain to his daughter, no it was FINK he wrote.

and since it's freaky Friday.....

a freaky reflection

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Nice one...looks like he's mutating!

Ummmm, what can I say? Here's another of those freaky shots! LMAO at where his hand is! AND at that look on his face

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

Ummmm, what can I say? Here's another of those freaky shots! LMAO at where his hand is! AND at that look on his face

*ahem* and then there's this cap of the chair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            Now this has GOT to be the freakiest threesome!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s2_7_00050.jpg

Gah!!!!
            "Rygel, your dog sure is 'friendly'. Can't you get him off me?"
            "Sorry about that, Crichton, but its best to just let him finish."

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2_17_00063.jpg

Well, isn't it a Virtual Reality chair? LOL

Comment

First Date?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                  Oh God, that's hilarious!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!
                  *collapses on floor holding stomach and convulses with laughter while children stare in silence *
                  Yes, well the small children in this family gain their sense of irony quickly in life! Sick and twisted but that is the other side of the family, thank God...... I fit right in!
                  Originally posted by Kas
                  I missed that post Purple... but I must share his warped sense of humour... Too funny... just as long as I'm not eating it!

I see that he's cooked you up the traditional for this holiday time then? Did everyone give him grief over the Easter offering?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s1_5_00017.jpg
                  Oh no, we don't do anything but joke about it. Giving him grief would be against the family humor. lol .... I ate the rabbit! We all ate the rabbit! hehe
                  Yes the pumpking soup was a first for me so it was the exotic dish, very good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    It all started when Ben didn't know what his character name was going to be and the initials were given out as MM. In a couple of interviews he joked about Mongo's (a Monty Python ref) and Mullett hair-do like MacGyver... Monty Python being a fav. show of his. Various Farscape threads were calling out for this to be his call-sign.

At the breakfast meeting at this year's con, he said that he'd tried to keep Mongo as his pilot call-sign (y'know, instead of SHAFT)...also shows how he trawls the net as he knew that people were requesting this.
                    However, he was over-ruled by the SG PTB... he was probably kidding, but it shows that he's in-touch with the original joke and loved the shirt reference!
                    AHHHH, thanks for the story cuz I hadn'd heard it. Monty python is a bit twisted so I can see why TPTB would want to keep the ref. out. LOL

As for him reading the Internet, What more can I say. I might be going to hell sooner that I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      I hadn't seen S2 to yet but that's okay. I found a channel that shows both S1 and S2.
                      Yes, we have 4 stations showing it on my cable. I want to watch the eps in order so I am waiting for them to catch up to s3 so I can record them.

When is the new S3 starburst coming out?

Love your new av Grey!
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 25 November 2005, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                        Don't know how old the daughter is, he didn't say. He never talks about his children, so it was special that he felt comfortable sharing the story. And yes, he did say the "F" word(thus the hands over mouth in Neelan's picture). He was so funny, trying to explain to his daughter, no it was FINK he wrote.

and since it's freaky Friday.....

a freaky reflection
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s2TUT00059.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Freaky alright!

That would be a difficult sell to your kids. I thought his wife said they don't watch Stargate so I assumed they wouldn't have watched Farscape either. Maybe they are old enough now? But the family moments only makes him more endearing!

Comment

nice piccys everyone

i hope all you Americans out there had a very nice Thanksgiving yesterday...I did...had two dinners
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2_17_00063.jpg
                            I say SEXY!

Comment

Sexy...Freaky...ah heck, it is Ben
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                                *ahem* and then there's this cap of the chair

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s2TUT00073.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                This one is just too

Comment

Working...
                                X