Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gbbarb
    Yup, another double post, stupid frelling server. It is nice to know that we are kinda like US Post Office, neither crappy server, slow boards or double posts will prevent us from thunking our beloved Ben.
    LOL! I admire your dedication... unfortunately it's so slow for me just at the time I'm due to turn in (well, it had been slow all day again yesterday )
    Love your analogy... reminds me of our Royal Mail too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      THANK YOU so much for the link Kaz. I'd been really wanting to see that since reading so much about it! Downloading right now.

I see you hussies were able to actually get on and play last night in the end!

For WET, WHUMPED & DIRTY WEDNESDAY 14!

ENJOY!

Wow, you have a knack for finding the um, feet pictures!
      Last edited by purpletoo1; 23 November 2005, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
        Young, sweet, innocent and defenceless... alone & vulnerable...but still a survivor by nature! (Great caps as ever Purple!)

My how John grew and changed over the seasons...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...humped-108.jpg
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...humped-109.jpg
        Great new caps, yours? His so cute and angsty in these. He has grown over the years....better and better!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

Wow, you have a nack for finding the um, feet pictures!
          Not because I'm really looking in that region when capping... Oh NO.

What lovely FEET he has... definitely Size 13 you know, just as we said. (He mentioned this in a that con report - says the only diff between him and Michael is that he has size 13 and Michael size 9... LOL! )

Comment

Great new caps, yours? His so cute and angsty in these. He has grown over the years....better and better!!
            Yes, I made them during forum downtime last night... Just watched a particular Whumping episode, so these are the results of that... More to come later when I get back from work....

See you later. *waves*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                Not because I'm really looking in that region when capping... Oh NO.

What lovely FEET he has... definitely Size 13 you know, just as we said. (He mentioned this in a that con report - says the only diff between him and Michael is that he has size 13 and Michael size 9... LOL! )
                LMAO, size 13? OMfrelling gosh!! Noooooooo, or should I say YES!!!
                Poor Michael, only a 9

I know you don't ever look at his feet Kas. BTW, Did you see the boots in the new con pic? To die for!!!!

*Melting......*
                Last edited by purpletoo1; 23 November 2005, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Have great day Kas, off to dream land myself but I leave you with these....

Comment

LMAO, size 13? OMfrelling gosh!! Noooooooo, or should I say YES!!!
                    Poor Michael, only a 9

I know you don't ever look at his feet Kas. Did you see the boots in the new con pic? To die for!!!!

I should think that Ben's probably being tongue-in-cheek...

He's done it before in interview:

BB: Michael is much prettier than me... But my feet may be bigger... size 13... not sure. Perhaps we can compare shoe sizes when I get to set. You NEVER want to have two actors on a set who have the same shoe size. It could confuse the audience.
                    *choke, snort* LMAO!

---
                    Funnily enough, I did notice the boots (after the jeans and the way the shirt is rising just right as he puts his arm behind his head! )... as you say, they were something else!

---
                    Wonderful dreams... I really like that 'startled Ben' cap up above.
                    Last edited by Kas; 23 November 2005, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Yes, I made them during forum downtime last night... Just watched a particular Whumping episode, so these are the results of that... More to come later when I get back from work....

See you later. *waves*
                      Bye Kas, you done good!!

Comment

Oh.......my! Talk about a compromising position! Is that a pulse pistol in your hand or are you just happy to see me?
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                          Oh.......my! Talk about a compromising position! Is that a pulse pistol in your hand or are you just happy to see me?
                          LOL, Sue! For some reason, I think the photographer knew exactly what they were doing... Great promo shot!
                          -----

A few more New WHUMPED cappies while I'm sneaking on from work!

Comment

Bumping Ben until his hussies all come out to play!

'Our Stargate' site has a very comprehensive report of Ben's session at the Burbank con. You can enter as a guest.

http://ourstargate.com/

Comment

Wow, where is everyone?

Don't worry honey, I'll take care of you!

Comment

Hey Kas
                                Nice pictures. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the States. I am busy cooking and getting ready for tomorrows festivities at my house. Keep the pictures coming. I will be looking when I can.
                                Sybil

Comment

Working...
                                X