X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! I am still dizzy!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
      I have a new favorite Ben picture. I hope you like it!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../BenandMe2.jpg

Yes, that is me with him at the Farscape con in Burbank this past weekend. I am still floating!!!

Later. . .
      ShippyChick

Oh man. I'm so envious I'm practically puking.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
        Hee, it is nice to know the directors realize what kind of shots are needed to keep our attention.
        Yes indeed they did on Farscape but let's see how well Stargate does it!! So far not too bad......

Comment

Thanks guys! I am still dizzy!
          OMG how could you not be? I'd be above ground for weeks. Never forget that one! You are sooooo lucky!

Comment

Goodnight, gals.
            Gotta hit the hay.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
              Oh man. I'm so envious I'm practically puking.
              Yep, you are a thunker alright, LOL

Comment

Thanks for going out on such a high note Cajn! Yummy leather!

Comment

I have a new favorite Ben picture. I hope you like it!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../BenandMe2.jpg

Yes, that is me with him at the Farscape con in Burbank this past weekend. I am still floating!!!

Later. . .
                  ShippyChick
                  Weren't the photo-ops great? I'm very happy with my photo-op pic. Notice the arm around the shoulders in ShippyChick's pic? yup. and that means my arm got to go around his waist
                  I got my pictures develpoed. Most are nothing but a blur. I did manage to actually take a couple of pictures that can be viewed but alas, my scanner has bitten the dust and I can't upload them.
                  Thank goodness there are other people who took lots of nice pictures.

Leviathan at nueralcluster.net has pics up from the charity breakfast and also has a Ben stage appearance gallery with 24 pics

I snurched a couple of them to share here but you can view the rest
                  at http://www.neuralcluster.net/modules...view_album.php

there's also a nice convention report by Sam's Sister with some pics
                  here http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/...showtopic=2139

I'll try to put together a detailed report of my con adventure. wait. who am I kidding. I suck at that. I'll probably manage snippets of things. maybe. eventually

~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thank you so much mesa!! Sorry your pics didn't turn out right

Comment

Last year there was a tvguide picture of John on his knees, well I've been working on it off and on re-creating a better copy.

I'm still in the process of working on this, but I figured 'what the heck' and posted it a week or so on another board. Might as well here too.

And whoohoo! I finally have a Mitchell icon! *does happy dance*

I wish I had Ben pics from the convention, but unfortunately I'd forgotten my memory card reader at home so I couldn't upload the pics once the card was full.

I have to say that he was his usual sexy, humble, and charming self. Very much worth the trip.
                      My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                      A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

You just killed me woman!! Where you been? Missing you!

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Comment

Comment

*looks around and tries to find someone to give you CPR and grabs the nearest mitchell clone.*

I haven't been able to visit for a while mostly due to RL deciding to be a pain, but I'M BAAAACK! I missed you guys too.

About the only thing that needs to be done on the piccie is that I have to make the leather shiny. Probably going to have to piece it together from various pics. I started this as a gift to a friend.
                            My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                            A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Glad to see you back, RL sure gets in the way of thunking sometimes!! Great job on that pic!!

Comment

Cool Grey!
                                Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 November 2005, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X