Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Maybe....

or

OH yeah!

but...

sigpic

Comment

Hey!

I still just caught up on a whole heap of pages and I still have 20 of pages to plough through. I think I will be revisiting this all week long.

So far... Wow! What a talented bunch of shippers we are. I love all then artwork and regret bitterly that the jello fridge so so securely locked for some of you.

Just dropping off a video. I'm going to call this my fluffy-gutter one:

Kiss Me Again (Stuttering) - by Cags

And because I have to pop out for a bit, you can have my ficlet too. It's not on FF.net or anywhere simply because I may make it into an opening chapter of something and want to wait until that's done but, heh, no harm sharing it now. Thanks to Devilish Me for a quick beta job the other night.

I like to think of as my "how I’d like Movie #3 to start please" fic.

(Spoilered for space only)
      Spoiler:

Sam leaned back onto the luxuriously soft Connolly leather of the limousine seat and tipped back the last dregs of the glass of champagne with a sigh.

"Top up?" Jack drawled with a faint smirk of amusement across his face as he held up the bottle to her.

She felt giddy already. Champagne on an empty stomach; it must be something to do with those bubbles. "I shouldn’t… but…" She held the glass out and let him pour. The blacked out windows softened the glare of the night life of Washington as it flashed by outside. "Thank you." She said and took another sip, snorting a little as the bubbles tickled her nose and then giggling slightly at the sound she’d made.

He rolled his eyes. "Drunk already."

She leaned into him and laughed, "Well it’s not often a girl gets to enjoy a champagne limo ride as part of her date." The playfulness in her tone evident.

He shrugged in his usual self effacing way, "Well, when I hired the car it was only a few dollars more for the booze as part of the package so I thought, what the hey."

"Yes, I’m sure you did." She sighed, knowing it was probably a lot more than that given the expensive brand of champagne they were drinking. She knew he was up to something and suspected she knew what it was; it was one of the main reasons she was happy to let the alcohol flow because, if she was right, a little something to calm her nerves would be just what she needed. She looked over at him in his tuxedo and bow tie and suddenly felt very grateful that he wasn’t in service dress tonight; she didn’t know if she’d be able to completely relax if he’d worn them. When he said it was a dress up event he obviously wasn’t kidding and her simple invite which suggested she "dress like you’re going to the Oscars" had completely intrigued her.

"What?" He asked with a curious but happy smile on his face as he watched her watching him.

She dipped her head, caught out and then shook it slightly. "Nothing."

"No, what?" He asked with a frown but there was still humour in his eyes.

She conceded, "I was just thinking, this is so not us." She gestured at her dress, his tuxedo, the car and champagne in general. "Unless living here has turned you into some kind of metropolitan softie." She added with a wicked grin.

He raised his eyebrows in admonishment, "I shall enjoy disproving that next time we’re at the cabin." He added with just a hint of danger in his tone that sent a little thrill through her.

"Well, it isn’t. Us, I mean." She responded, plucking at her dress with something approaching disdain and feeling the need to defend her statement. Not that she didn’t do feminine but, it was the posh frock, dripping jewels and limousine that made her feel out of her class.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Just…go with it tonight, huh?"

She nodded, "Yeah. You better top me up again then." She held out her glass to him but the limousine slowed and he turned his attention towards the window.

"We’re nearly there." He said as the car caught up with a queue of other cars.

She looked past him out the window; The John F. Kennedy Centre For Performing Arts loomed ahead; a low glowing slab of modern architecture, unmistakable against the backdrop of twinkling city lights. She looked at him in surprise and then rememebed something he’d dropped casually into a conversation a few days before. "Opera?"

"La Traviata." He smiled smugly.

"Great, I can’t understand a word of Italian." She mused as the limousine came a stop behind a snarl up. Someone somewhere sounded a horn in frustration.

"You’ll love it anyway, trust me" He glanced at his watch and then out the window in impatience, then tapped on the screen for the driver pressed the intercom. "Hey, set us down here, we’ll walk the last bit." The driver nodded and eased the limousine over to the curb.

She looked out the window. The opera house was still a way away. "Jack, these shoes…"

"Aw c’mon, you’ve blown up a sun, for cryin’ out loud! You’re telling me you can’t handle a teeny pair of… really strappy really high, really sexy… heels?" He peered down admiring said footwear with renewed enthusiasm.

She crooked a finger under his chin and lifted his face back to hers. "I’m never gonna live that sun thing down am I?"

"Nope." He grinned. "C’mon I know a short cut." Leaving her wondering how on earth he’d had time to find a short cut to anywhere in this town, let alone the opera house.

He opened the door and stepped out into the slightly chilly early autumn night, holding out a hand for her which she gratefully took as stepped out to join him, pulling her thin shawl close around her otherwise bare shoulders. He held out and arm and she laced her own through it, leaning on him as he led her between two buildings and down a side road.

They turned off the road into a walkway that lead down to the waterside. It was dark and deserted and she ignored the pinching of her shoes to concentrate on the stillness that contrasted with the busy city behind them. "I thought you didn’t like tragedies." She asked.

"Oh I don’t but this is a great…" His words were interrupted by the sudden trilling from her small clutch bag. He pulled a face. "Carter?"

She had the grace to look embarrassed. "Sorry! Thought I’d turned it off." She reached into her bag and retrieved the phone. "It’s the SGC." She said, unconsciously straightening to attention as she read the display and prepared to answer it.

He grabbed if from her, hit the cancel button and then ruthlessly pulled the battery out. "Yeah, well, whatever they want it’ll wait ‘til morning" She couldn’t miss the slight note of annoyance in his voice but then, he handed the phone back to her to put away and gave her a reassuring smile. "Tonight, you’re all mine."

She smiled at that, "Always." And because she could and because she felt like it, she leaned over and pressed her lips to his cheek. He wrapped his arm around her waist and gave her a little squeeze.

Her lips had barely left his cheek before blinding white light engulfed them and, just as suddenly they were stood in the General’s office at the SGC.

Jack looked around, rolled his eyes and then dropped his arm from around Sam’s waist. "Well this wasn’t part of the plan."

Sam took an unconscious step away from Jack and came immediately to attention in front of General Landry who was looking at them both with an odd and slightly amused expression. "I’m sorry Colonel, Jack." He said.

"Hank." Jack replied nonchalantly but with a slight warning in his tone.

"Were you going somewhere nice?" Hank asked, not letting his amusement drop for a minute. Sam was trying hard not to feel completely uncomfortable given her attire and the situation she found herself in.

"Opera." Jack supplied. "La Traviata to be precise."

General Landry nodded. "Good choice. I took my ex-wife to see that once. She was weeping her eyes out by the end of the third act."

Sam shot a look at Jack and he gave the slightest shrug in return. She turned her focus back to General Landry and cut to the chase. "Uh, sir, may I ask…"

"What you’re doing here, Colonel? Yes of course. But first may I say I really am sorry to break up what was obviously going to be a great date like this. I hope you can reschedule; it’ll be worth it." He drew in a breath and switched immediately from amused friendliness to commanding officer mode without a beat, "Frankly this was quite urgent and when you didn’t answer your phone I took the decision to have the Hammond beam you directly here. If you step through into the briefing room we’ll begin." General Landry motioned thought the glass partition and Sam turned and, for the first time, saw the briefing room full of familiar faces, most of them either looking on with utter shock or - the ones that knew about her and General O’Neill’s relationship (which wasn’t many of them) looking on with undisguised amusement.
      She sighed and stepped through the door...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Yeeeeeeeeeeey! You made it!!!! *huggles*
        Hehe!!!! It's so weird to be back, it has been WAY too long

Missed ya'll!

Sigs by Mada

Comment

Fic:
          Small Steps and Giant Leaps by Pol
          Saving the Ship by hedwig
          The theory of General Relativity -Final Cut by VSS
          Saved By Love- by Kirdy_Mulder
          Too Much Fishing Can Be Hazardous To Your Health - by Cags
          Looping - by AstraPerAspera
          Taps and Tinks by cess525
          Dr Burns by Slidell
          My Name is Katie Jackson by Slidell
          La Traviata by Cags

Vids:
          Falling Inside the Black by Devilish Me
          Moment Like This by Mrs Caldwell
          I miss you by UhSir
          There you'll Be by Devilish Me
          Let's Dance by Devilish Me
          Touch Me by Mrs Caldwell
          Just you wait by Bekki
          Malozzi with a J by Bekki
          Kiss me again (Stuttering) by Cags

Other Art Work:

Season 1 wallpapers by jasminaGo
          132 icons by jasminaGo
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
            Tackles Slidell!

Oops! I knew I was forgetting to do something. LOL
            You're tackling me like we don't IM each other every other day LOL! But none the less the tackle is much appreciated *shippy love to my SGBFFF*

Sigs by Mada

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Check out This version - gosh I love that one...
              Awww beautiful!! Made me teary eyed *wibbles*

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Double dose of cute

sigpic

Comment

Happy Ship Day!
                  i wanna just post a pic that represents the most beautiful moment (for me) in the Jack/Sam story^^(which is probably already posted)but anyways:
                  Spoiler:

and a video i like from youtube:
                  Sam/Jack - Bleeding Love

enjoy the ship day^^

Comment

Okay, this is a secret fanfic of mine, but Ship Day made it impossible for me to resist posting it anyway. Could be it has more writing errors than my other one, but this one hasn't been reviewed or beta read... To be honest, it hasn't been read by anyone before...

Guess I found it too depressing myself

My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Cags...awesome drabble! Now I want more...what was so important...the reactions of everyone..etc...

I want more!!!

Just saying...
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Ship Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam y Jack, siempre y para siempre

Sam et Jack ; toujours et pour toujours

Sam und Jack; immer und für immer

SAM en Jack. Altijd en voor altijd

Sam og Tjakkur ; alltaf og að eilífu

Sam quod Jack ; usquequaque quod forever

*Sam and Jack; always and forever*
                        *Sam and Jack; Para Sempre e Sempre !!!!! yay!!!!!!!

there is no ship like ours!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I spent the last 3 hours or so trying to catch up (which is hard when there's a 2-months-old puppy running around the house )
                              Now I've finally caught up, I want to thank everyone who has posted something so far. You're all amazing & talented people ;-)

I didn't have the time to put something together this year, but I'll be posting stuff from last year..

Spoilers for size..
                              Spoiler:

(( SHIP FAMILY ))

Comment

Rachel, it is lovely ..

Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X