No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would be AWESOME with something like Photoshop. I approve of your art.

Saaaaaaaaaay... You can download a free trial of PS from Adobe's website... *whistle*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
      You would be AWESOME with something like Photoshop. I approve of your art.

Saaaaaaaaaay... You can download a free trial of PS from Adobe's website... *whistle*
      Really? Sounds like it could be fun!

Comment

One last one...and then it's off to work with me!

Comment

Awww! I've got shippy flutters in my heart, Brooke!
          sigpic

Comment

My daily picture drop-off!

Spoiler:

Comment

Awwwwwww! Aristotle was clearly speaking about Daniel and Elizabeth.
              sigpic

Comment

Awwwwwww! Aristotle was clearly speaking about Daniel and Elizabeth.
                Heehee...right? HEY! We need to give ourselves a D/E fic challenge...since we're the only two in here! It could be fun. Like Daniel/Elizabeth...something...like our S/J marathons. It will be a D/E marathon...with two people.

Comment

I think I've got my D/E plot bunny... I tried to buy Atlantis S1 tonight so I could think about it some more, but they didn't have it. (Good thing too as I spent over $100 as it was.)
                  sigpic

Comment

I think I've got my D/E plot bunny... I tried to buy Atlantis S1 tonight so I could think about it some more, but they didn't have it. (Good thing too as I spent over $100 as it was.)
                    I was trying to work on my D/E...but nothing was coming...yet. So yes...*sigh*. I have lots of one shots I want to do with them...maybe I will do a few of those first...

Comment

Brooke! I need some Daniel/Elizabeth something! After watching Reckoning, I'm starting to think that maybe Danny would be better off with me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Brooke! I need some Daniel/Elizabeth something! After watching Reckoning, I'm starting to think that maybe Danny would be better off with me.
                        Aww...I love Danny too! But we must remember....

Spoiler:

Comment

Awww, I love the way she's looking at him. Like she's trying to figure out how he can make her feel how she's feeling, and if he's feeling the same thing. And he's just being Daniel, rambling about whatever he's rambling about... But later he'll think about how she was looking at him, and it'll make him feel things he hasn't felt since Sha're's death, and he'll wonder if it can be real and he'll wonder if he makes her feel the same thing...

Hey! Mini-fic!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Nancy!

This popped into my fron while watching Conversion a little while ago!

Comment

Brooke! I just realized that my fic will have Daniel/Elizabeth ship in it! Ah, the benefits of going all the way through season 8... Jann asked if I was going to bring Sarah back at any time so she and Danny could hook up again, and I said that even if I did, it would be temporary as Daniel belongs to Elizabeth. Then I realized... hey! Perfect opportunity to insert some D/E stuff.
                              sigpic

Comment

Brooke! I just realized that my fic will have Daniel/Elizabeth ship in it! Ah, the benefits of going all the way through season 8... Jann asked if I was going to bring Sarah back at any time so she and Danny could hook up again, and I said that even if I did, it would be temporary as Daniel belongs to Elizabeth. Then I realized... hey! Perfect opportunity to insert some D/E stuff.
                                SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Double yea...what more could you ask for? S/J and D/E...and would this Sarah stuff be before he ever meets Elizabeth? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X