No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that me and Samandjackaddict are the only ones, but you never know. so step out of the shadows.
    any way, you probibly know the idea, piccys welcome, of course
    \

Comment

Originally posted by MajorShipper View Post
      It seems that me and Samandjackaddict are the only ones, but you never know. so step out of the shadows.
      any way, you probibly know the idea, piccys welcome, of course
      \
      Ahh...since no one else is posting in the other one...I'll just post here. Yes...it's true, they are my other OTP. I love the Daniel and Elizabeth ship. I think they would be good together. I wish that they would have developed something between them, but that would be impossible, seeing as Elizabeth is in Atlantis...or at least another galaxy...and Daniel is on earth. But seriously, they are the only people I can see the other with. Other ships, IMHO just don't feel right to me. Now I finally know what a purely fanfic ship is like! And I kinda like it, even though there are only about a total of 12 fics for this ship, and I've read them all...I love this ship.

They complement eachother, and plus they could say 'I love you' in so many lanuages it would be pretty. YEA DANIEL AND ELIZABETH ROCK!!!

Comment

Hey, JackandSamAddict! I just found this thread and was about to OMG-PM you!

Seems you already found it

A link for you all! (if you haven't already found it)

daniel/elizabeth
        sigpic

Comment

Yea! They merged them! I love GW's PTB! So awesome! But yes, Bekki...I found it! I was surprised it was here...ahh, but thanks for thinking of me!

Comment

I am so on board this ship. I like to ship/slash Daniel with all sorts of people, but there are a few that are dear to me and this is one of them.

But hunting for fan fic for these two is next to impossible. Is there much out there that I am missing? Everyone keeps telling me to look on livejournal, though that place is a little confusing.

I wish I could write because I would put all these plot bunnies I have in my brain out on paper for everyone to see. I have seen people swayed to a pairing based on fan fic alone, so the potential is there to make this one of the little pairings that could.
            sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

This is one of my AU ships for Daniel. I could see this one too.
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
                I am so on board this ship. I like to ship/slash Daniel with all sorts of people, but there are a few that are dear to me and this is one of them.

But hunting for fan fic for these two is next to impossible. Is there much out there that I am missing? Everyone keeps telling me to look on livejournal, though that place is a little confusing.

I wish I could write because I would put all these plot bunnies I have in my brain out on paper for everyone to see. I have seen people swayed to a pairing based on fan fic alone, so the potential is there to make this one of the little pairings that could.
                Okay, I was looking for some fic in this ship catagory too, there are a few...maybe 6-7 on fanfic.net and then there are some on livejournal, but the only way I found them was in a yahoo search for Daniel Jackson and Elizabeth Weir pairing fics.

ATM I am trying to work on a fic...and it's a while in the making, there is also one vid for this ship. I forgot who it is by, but if you go on kawoosh you should be able to find it by pairing. The last time I looked that was all there was was the one, not many fics or vids for this ship...*sigh* guess I should get to writing...maybe, just maybe there is a Christmas fic in this liittle noggin of mine! I'm so glad there are others to talk to about this that ship Daniel and Elizabeth! This makes me happy!

Comment

Here is a LJ community

http://community.livejournal.com/daniel_weir/

Like I said before this is one of my AU ships for both characters who I multi ship with others
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                    I was just telling the ship family (Sam/Jack discussion thread) of how I was looking for a thread for this pairing. I think it's perfect! I love the pairing of Daniel and Elizabeth! So sweet. And freakin' smart too! That would just be so hot IMHO! Does anyone know of any good fics? I'm going to go check out FF.net and see what they have, but if anyone has any suggestions...I'd be happy to hear...err...read them! Happy shipping, no matter who you might ship!
                    Here I am, Brooke! You've pulled me into your obscure ship. There's just something right about this pairing, I really can't pin down what it is. It works for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                      Here I am, Brooke! You've pulled me into your obscure ship. There's just something right about this pairing, I really can't pin down what it is. It works for me.
                      *shippy sigh* Doesn't it work though!? Oh...I hope to have a Daniel/Elizabeth fic ready someday! I just love this pairing. It may be obscure, but like you said, Nancy...Daniel needs someone to keep up with his mind! I love that. And they can also...you know have special conversations in public in a handful of different lanuages and no one would know what they were saying.

Did you like While I Wait? Wasn't it terrrific!?

Comment

I'll join the club too. It helps that both Weir and Daniel have chemistry with just about everyone...think of all the sparks when they're together!

It may be obscure, but like you said, Nancy...Daniel needs someone to keep up with his mind! I love that. And they can also...you know have special conversations in public in a handful of different lanuages and no one would know what they were saying.
                        Ooh, I love the idea of the secret conversations... I can just see if SG-1 goes to Atlantis again (in an AU, of course) for something less dramatic, that Weir and Daniel would have way too much fun, while Sheppard, Sam, Rodney, and Mitchell all roll their eyes, and Vala, Ronon and Teal'c start to wonder.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                          I'll join the club too. It helps that both Weir and Daniel have chemistry with just about everyone...think of all the sparks when they're together!

Ooh, I love the idea of the secret conversations... I can just see if SG-1 goes to Atlantis again (in an AU, of course) for something less dramatic, that Weir and Daniel would have way too much fun, while Sheppard, Sam, Rodney, and Mitchell all roll their eyes, and Vala, Ronon and Teal'c start to wonder.
                          This makes my shippy heart SQUEE with delight! I would love it!

Oh...and I made this!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

*shippy sigh* Doesn't it work though!? Oh...I hope to have a Daniel/Elizabeth fic ready someday! I just love this pairing. It may be obscure, but like you said, Nancy...Daniel needs someone to keep up with his mind! I love that. And they can also...you know have special conversations in public in a handful of different lanuages and no one would know what they were saying.

Did you like While I Wait? Wasn't it terrrific!?
                            I just love how they could read each other, almost from the start. There was a certain level of comfort that seemed instinctive. At the same time, there was definite chemistry.

Hehe... Secret conversations in foreign languages. They'd just better be careful around Jack, I have a sneaky suspicion that he knows more than he ever lets on.

This makes my shippy heart SQUEE with delight! I would love it!

Oh...and I made this!!!

Spoiler:
                            Gorgeous!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I just love how they could read each other, almost from the start. There was a certain level of comfort that seemed instinctive. At the same time, there was definite chemistry.

Hehe... Secret conversations in foreign languages. They'd just better be careful around Jack, I have a sneaky suspicion that he knows more than he ever lets on.
                              Definitely!

Siete più stupefacenti dei sette wonders del mondo!
                              Ti amo più delle galassie hanno stelle.
                              Oh, brother...

Okay...so the lines are a little corny...but I love corn and fluff!

Gorgeous!!!

Thank you! I think I'm going to do others...I just have to have the right pictures...not much to choose from but I think I'm going to get some pics from my DVDs. That will be fun!
                              Last edited by JackandSamAddict; 08 April 2008, 01:52 PM. Reason: I love corn.:D

Comment

Something else I made...I am having too much fun with photobucket...I imagine what I would be like with something really cool like photoshop...

Comment

Working...
                                X