• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor
    Two more Janet smilies:

Love them!
    sigpic

Comment

If anyone is interested, http://www3.telus.net/john_paterson/mdPress.html has some pictures of Teryl Rothery from her latest theater role.

You can click on the pictures if you want to see much bigger versions. But be warned- the big pictures may take a while to load if you have a slow internet connection.
      Last edited by Smilodon; 01 March 2006, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Wow! This Jason Emanuel must be a very lucky guy.
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like she was having fun. Good for her. I miss Doc.
          It's a bird It's a plane NO it's a Flying Stargate!!

Comment

No needles but high heels. It semms she likes something sharp to play with.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon
              If anyone is interested, http://www3.telus.net/john_paterson/mdPress.html has some pictures of Teryl Rothery from her latest theater role.

You can click on the pictures if you want to see much bigger versions. But be warned- the big pictures may take a while to load if you have a slow internet connection.
              Thanks, she looks so HOT in those pics.

Originally posted by Olli
              Wow! This Jason Emanuel must be a very lucky guy.
              I know, I mean Id love to be him in that performance

Comment

That play looks really weird. What is it called, and what is it about?
                Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                  That play looks really weird. What is it called, and what is it about?
                  "Titus Andronicus" by William Shakespeare (Elizabethan English playwright). A tale of sex, violence and lots of gore.
                  scarimor

Comment

"Titus Andronicus" by William Shakespeare (Elizabethan English playwright). A tale of sex, violence and lots of gore.
                    So it's a family thing?

Comment

Ok, thanks.
                      Someone in my English class read that last year, because we all got to choose what play we wanted to read. I read "Much Ado About Nothing," which was good, probably the exact opposite of "Titus Adronicus."
                      Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Some of shakespears plays are ok, I guess. I like Hamlet but aint read Titus Adronicus so I wouldnt know

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                          Some of shakespears plays are ok, I guess. I like Hamlet but aint read Titus Adronicus so I wouldnt know
                          You want to watch them, not read 'em!
                          scarimor

Comment

You want to watch them, not read 'em!
                            Yeah I suppose you're right

Comment

But it is a new interpretation. Not the classical play.
                              sigpic

Comment

As long as it aint anythin like Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio. I hated that film

Comment

Working...
                                X