Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    Excellent choice! Her acting is totally kick ass in that one. Enjoy it later.

Found this little pic the other day and it immediately made me snicker. How many of us have had those odd random pics taken of us by others that we later go, "DOH!" This to me is an example of one of those times for Janet hehe

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ne/janfork.jpg
    Haha, that's so true. The kind of photo taken when you are about to drop a bit of cake, so you try and catch it with your mouth and a photo is taken making it look like you were trying to shovel the entire slice into your mouth... that sort of moment Hehe...
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Found this little pic the other day and it immediately made me snicker. How many of us have had those odd random pics taken of us by others that we later go, "DOH!" This to me is an example of one of those times for Janet hehe

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1.../janfork-1.jpg
      Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Haha, that's so true. The kind of photo taken when you are about to drop a bit of cake, so you try and catch it with your mouth and a photo is taken making it look like you were trying to shovel the entire slice into your mouth... that sort of moment Hehe...
      I think it's David Hewlett that said that the screen capture is the worst thing that happened to actors *g* that is a priceless moment lol...poor woman.

Most of those kind of pics of me in the last few years have been taken on the rugby pitch...there is no way of looking cool when you're wearing a gumshield and a scrum cap...
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

LOL...Had too many of those moments too count. My fav is when your just about to take the biggest bite of a double-decker sandwich or whatever and you have your mouth totally gapping wide. Yup, you get the image.

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
        I think it's David Hewlett that said that the screen capture is the worst thing that happened to actors *g* that is a priceless moment lol...poor woman.

Most of those kind of pics of me in the last few years have been taken on the rugby pitch...there is no way of looking cool when you're wearing a gumshield and a scrum cap...
        awe..the rugby field is all you have? My, my we're gonna have to rectify that when I see you next. You MUST have embarrassing eating pics as part of your "DOH!" CV file as well. It's just unnatural not to! *wickedly plots*

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Oh are you discussing heights...well I'm 151.25 cm...yea don't forget the .25 its very important

I actually got to meet Teryl at the Toronto con, and for the picture I managed to get her to take her shoes off

oh cool Jelous

This is what inspired my turtley Teryl page

Spoiler:
          HA thats awesome

YAY! Well done! *applauds*

LOL...Are you kidding? Besides, from experience I can firmly state that what others are thinking is generally much, much, MUCH more impure.

ahem...let's try a little test. Clear the mind. Now, tell me the first thing that pops into it when I mention these two totally innocent words...

Teryl
          ummm at first glance all i saw was Teryl Sticky and i was gone.....completely

*gutters* splish splash
          Oh yeah

Love the pic,hate the ep
          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Celandine & Amanda_Tapping_Fan, I love your sigs!! xD
            (there can never be enough Sam/Janet)
            OMG! They killed Janet!
            -You b***ards!

Vögel singen in einer Welt,
            die krank, lieblos und ungerecht ist.
            Vielleicht haben sie recht.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie View Post
              I made ATF her sig and you are right there can never be enough Sam/Janet...they are great together

Comment

Hey people!

While I was brushing my teeth I was thinking about something. When I read fics there's mention about Janet's ex violent husband.
                I just wanted to know when he was mentioned in the series. If someone could help me that would be great, I have a vague memory of it being around the beginning of Stargate.

On another note, this WE I haven't had the poss to work on the tribute because I wanted to add some things but I had no access to internet. I should be able to work on it more tomorrow and after that I'll send copies to whoever wants. Just send a PM, once it's ready I'll spread the news around. Thanks for your understanding

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                  Hey people!

While I was brushing my teeth I was thinking about something. When I read fics there's mention about Janet's ex violent husband.
                  I just wanted to know when he was mentioned in the series. If someone could help me that would be great, I have a vague memory of it being around the beginning of Stargate.

On another note, this WE I haven't had the poss to work on the tribute because I wanted to add some things but I had no access to internet. I should be able to work on it more tomorrow and after that I'll send copies to whoever wants. Just send a PM, once it's ready I'll spread the news around. Thanks for your understanding

that ep is Hathor, but it wasn't said he was violent actually, that is just a fic thing I have been reading a lot. She just said her hubby didn't agree with her airforce carreer... It isn't anything that is said in the episode actually. She says it at the moment they are in the holding cell with all the women together. she says it to Sam...and we all know it is a subtle hint to Sam...okay so that is just me but nvm

And take your time for the tribute/b-day pressie...but I would love to have a copy actually you know my mail

Comment

<snip>
                    awe..the rugby field is all you have? My, my we're gonna have to rectify that when I see you next. You MUST have embarrassing eating pics as part of your "DOH!" CV file as well. It's just unnatural not to! *wickedly plots*
                    I am quite happy not being embarassed you evil woman stop plotting! I can hear it from here!

never never never!

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                    Hey people!

Like Eve says it's a fanfiction thing rather than a canon thing...but it's an idea that has appeared repeatedly...I think people extrapolate from their assumptions about a man who would say 'are you outta your mind honeybun, there is a reason they call it this 'mans' army' in a southern twang (I think that's right...tis 8am and just my recall) and also writers penchant for the dramatic. ..and because there are (sadly) a lot of abusive relationships.

And don't worry about the book thing...tis less timetably needed now we want it to be perfect rather than early hehe
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

did i say thanks Eve for my awesome sig i love it
                      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post

ummm at first glance all i saw was Teryl Sticky and i was gone.....completely
                        hahaha....yeah it does something crazy to the imagination.

awe thanks! I wasnt too happy with mine so I had to change it...again. When I made it I was like.."cool" but afterwards I gave it a second look and thought Sam's head kinda looked like it was floating lol Another weird mental image it gave me of some cheesy Saturday scifi flick.

I am quite happy not being embarassed you evil woman stop plotting! I can hear it from here!
                        Yeah. Just wait. Sloppy food is always a prime pic time. *snickers*

Comment

ahem...let's try a little test. Clear the mind. Now, tell me the first thing that pops into it when I mention these two totally innocent words...

Teryl
                          Whipped cream.

awe thanks! I wasnt too happy with mine so I had to change it...again. When I made it I was like.."cool" but afterwards I gave it a second look and thought Sam's head kinda looked like it was floating lol Another weird mental image it gave me of some cheesy Saturday scifi flick.
                          Yeah I know what you mean.
                          Floating heads? I don't think I'd want to watch that movie ^^'

OT...
                          Going to visit my Granparents today... already have a headache >.<
                          OMG! They killed Janet!
                          -You b***ards!

Vögel singen in einer Welt,
                          die krank, lieblos und ungerecht ist.
                          Vielleicht haben sie recht.

Comment

How have I not seen this before? I'm not a Tom Jones fan at all, but... woah!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_d-xi9DRF4I

I love it like, woah!

Somehow... she isn't just one of the dancing girls... she brings something else to it. Almost like satire... Hehe, Spacegirlnz is here and she said "she brings Teryl!"
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

How have I not seen this before? I'm not a Tom Jones fan at all, but... woah!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_d-xi9DRF4I

I love it like, woah!

Somehow... she isn't just one of the dancing girls... she brings something else to it. Almost like satire... Hehe, Spacegirlnz is here and she said "she brings Teryl!"
                              ooh Teryl her dancing career, I love that clip even though it is wrong on sooooo many levels

already seen it Eileen, aren't we slow

And that just shows again, Teryl is a woman of many talents

Comment

Just thought I'd post a little picture of Janet at what I consider to be her finest moment

Now, seriously, is that a woman you'd mess with?
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X