Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pokes Space*

Is your msn working? I want to show you my Teryl page.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*pokes back* It's not working still. Frakking annoying.

Why aren't you coming bowling?
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
        *pokes back* It's not working still. Frakking annoying.

Why aren't you coming bowling?
        *pokes back just cos*

Ok, just talking on msn now. We will leave the Teryl fans in peace
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*swoops in and retrieves thread from 3RD PAGE! Unbelievable! sheesh!

Originally posted by Lonnie View Post
          <snip> Two days O.O And still no idea. I think I'm gonna... jump.

Can't someone help me?
          "Hey Horseface,
          ..."
          and then?? xD

(spoiler because of nonsense)
          Spoiler:
          somehow I just had to think of a nasty german version of "Happy Birthday":

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück (Happy Birthday to you)
          du bist unser bestes Stück (you're... the best? xD)
          Siehst aus wie ein Affe (you look like an ape)
          aber nur auf'n ersten Blick (but only at first sight)

Has anyone noticed I'm DESPERATE???

Or maybe I'll use a really big font size for Happy Birthday. I mean, REALLY big...

Celandine, I'm shocked! Your thoughts are impure. The hat looks nice.
          Did ya finish in time?

Oh and those thoughts aren't impure...you should see the rest. *shifty eyes*

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
          <snip>
          I am going and I am going to take the book with me and I am going to attempt to film everything for the whole weekend...I am stocking up on camera batteries
          Good thinking... btw...did your mom ever teach you about sharing? *innocent looks*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Did ya finish in time?

Oh and those thoughts aren't impure...you should see the rest. *shifty eyes*
            Yeah, I sent it in at, I think, 2 am on October 1st Middle European Time *LOL* I'd call that right on time.

I am disappointed in you.
            But...
            mind to tell me the rest? xD
            OMG! They killed Janet!
            -You b***ards!

Vögel singen in einer Welt,
            die krank, lieblos und ungerecht ist.
            Vielleicht haben sie recht.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie View Post
              Yeah, I sent it in at, I think, 2 am on October 1st Middle European Time *LOL* I'd call that right on time.

I am disappointed in you.
              But...
              mind to tell me the rest? xD
              YAY! Well done! *applauds*

LOL...Are you kidding? Besides, from experience I can firmly state that what others are thinking is generally much, much, MUCH more impure.

ahem...let's try a little test. Clear the mind. Now, tell me the first thing that pops into it when I mention these two totally innocent words...

Teryl

Comment

LOL...Are you kidding? Besides, from experience I can firmly state that what others are thinking is generally much, much, MUCH more impure.

ahem...let's try a little test. Clear the mind. Now, tell me the first thing that pops into it when I mention these two totally innocent words...

Teryl
                *gutters* splish splash
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Teryl
                  Tootsie rolls! Um... like this:

An American friend sent me some a few years ago... that's what I thought.

... I'm sure they could be guttery. They can be very sticky anyway.

*eta*

Hehe... totally off topic but this made me go searching and I just found...

Spoiler:
                  Some crappy old webcam photos of me opening the package. It must have been 3 or 4 years ago:

Lol... this old imageshack account has some very weird pictures in it...
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*gutters* splish splash
                    ROFL...now you I didn't have a doubt played in that gutter regularly.

*acts the older, wiser voice of reason* tsk,tsk...for shame

*sneaks off to play secretly herself*

Comment

*double post spams cos Neep did a simul*

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

*eta*

Spoiler:
                      Some crappy old webcam photos of me opening the package. It must have been 3 or 4 years ago:

*wonders where the Teryl part fits in with the tootsie rolls*
                      Last edited by Celandine; 03 October 2007, 03:40 AM. Reason: cos i wanted to

Comment

*double post spams cos Neep did a simul*

*wonders where the Teryl part fits in with the tootsie rolls*
                        I don't know! But that's what I thought.

... I'm sure I could find a use for both of 'em.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*eta*

Spoiler:

Lol...I landed in the states at my best mates house on halloween last year and she has two small kids. I managed to be introduced to tootsie pops and eat so many that I won't be able to eat them again for a long time all in the same trip

I am not quite sure how your mind connected the two but hey...I won't complain, they're both pretty fantastic.

ROFL...now you I didn't have a doubt played in that gutter regularly.

*acts the older, wiser voice of reason* tsk,tsk...for shame

*sneaks off to play secretly herself*
                          You know you are jumping in and splashing with both feet.... I won't comment on the old and wise

that I do not doubt...

my turn to be ot...todays issue of no **** sherlock...

The managers of the youth offending service are reconsidering the courses taught during the service’s summer school program, which is designed to teach the young people fun and useful new skills. They’re beginning to suspect that teaching criminals circus skills is perhaps leading to more crimes being committed instead of less as they now know how to tight rope walk, trapeze, juggle and unicycle...
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

*shrugs* Ok..good enough for me!

I love tootsie rolls anyway myself. My softball league used to have us sell cases of them for fund raising so we could buy jerseys and the like but instead of going door to door, I would slowly work my way through each one myself. Of course I paid my dollar for each cannister..might have been easier though to just pay for my jersey outright and save on the dentist bill which came afterwards. Silly things are addicting.

<snip>

my turn to be ot...todays issue of no **** sherlock...

The managers of the youth offending service are reconsidering the courses taught during the service’s summer school program, which is designed to teach the young people fun and useful new skills. They’re beginning to suspect that teaching criminals circus skills is perhaps leading to more crimes being committed instead of less as they now know how to tight rope walk, trapeze, juggle and unicycle...
                            *fails to see the connection* What are they doing? Tight rope walking the electrical wires overhead, climbing onto trees and swinging from the branches into the windows of the houses, juggling all the stolen goods as they hurry out and er...*can't think where a unicycle fits in*

Why the hell are they teaching them circus skill anyway? You have lots of them passing by with tons of job openings where you live or what?

Comment

*shrugs* Ok..good enough for me!

I love tootsie rolls anyway myself. My softball league used to have us sell cases of them for fund raising so we could buy jerseys and the like but instead of going door to door, I would slowly work my way through each one myself. Of course I paid my dollar for each cannister..might have been easier though to just pay for my jersey outright and save on the dentist bill which came afterwards. Silly things are addicting.

*fails to see the connection* What are they doing? Tight rope walking the electrical wires overhead, climbing onto trees and swinging from the branches into the windows of the houses, juggling all the stolen goods as they hurry out and er...*can't think where a unicycle fits in*

Why the hell are they teaching them circus skill anyway? You have lots of them passing by with tons of job openings where you live or what?
                              Well within one week we had two incidents involving one where three lads managed to break into a building via a very high window my standing on each others shoulders....and another where a lad stole a bike without it's front wheel and escaped by unicycling/wheelying away on it....

and the circus skills is part of an arts qualification that involves DJing, Dance and some other stuff...it's more about teaching them to learn and engaging them in the learning process than what they learn at summer school.

and to be on topic a little...

Janet rocks I am planning on watching Lifeboat tonight *wiggle*
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

<snip>
                                and to be on topic a little...

Janet rocks I am planning on watching Lifeboat tonight *wiggle*
                                Excellent choice! Her acting is totally kick ass in that one. Enjoy it later.

Found this little pic the other day and it immediately made me snicker. How many of us have had those odd random pics taken of us by others that we later go, "DOH!" This to me is an example of one of those times for Janet hehe

Last edited by Celandine; 04 October 2007, 03:40 AM. Reason: Bigger is definitely better :P

Comment

Working...
                                X