Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    If you don't know 2Band of brothers" is a show about soldiers in WW II. The lyrics are suitable to janet too I think, and to the team that loved her so much - they were a band of brothers after all.
    I know the show. Very good. And you're right the lyrics fit the team.

But Janet isn't dead, she is just on vacation! I can imagine her lying on a beach, wiggling her toes in warm water sipping pina coladas.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli View Post
      I know the show. Very good. And you're right the lyrics fit the team.

But Janet isn't dead, she is just on vacation! I can imagine her lying on a beach, wiggling her toes in warm water sipping pina coladas.
      You did not just say that

Now I feel the urge to write a drabble about that...but I can't...I have to finish my unending vid...

Comment

Originally posted by Olli View Post
        oh how i wish, this would be true... *dreams*

Comment

Oh yeah me too!

Done couple of fic where Heroes never happen myself. But I just had to do that vid. It's an AU vid, of course.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
            You did not just say that

Now I feel the urge to write a drabble about that...but I can't...I have to finish my unending vid...
            A drabbel... That means a short story (okay, very, very short but still a story)... That means new fan fiction about Janet!!

Yay!

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this thread, but did anyone else catch Teryl's cameo as the medical examiner in Supernatural tonight? I was like, "Hey, it's Janet!"
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this thread, but did anyone else catch Teryl's cameo as the medical examiner in Supernatural tonight? I was like, "Hey, it's Janet!"
                oh how i wish i had the chance to watch it... *dreams*

did a new wallpaper with some of my pictures from the wormhole convention last year... spoilers for size... hope you all enjoy it

Spoiler:

Comment

Lovely WP, liadan. You got GREEN.

And here's Janet in dress blues. She looks great, doesn't she?

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Made a little manip for ya, Eve.
                    Not much of a manip it's rather a silly play with a way too dark screencap. And here's what came of it.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                      Made a little manip for ya, Eve.
                      Not much of a manip it's rather a silly play with a way too dark screencap. And here's what came of it.

Zuz...you just made me cry...Thank you so much...this mean the world to me at the moment...I have been having a bad week but this cheers me up!!! THX!!!

Comment

Janet flirting with ol' George.

Nice uniforms though.
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Just to had to post my fav picture.
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...wood/janet.jpg
                          Its a woman on a mission.

Carter: Sir I've been thinking.
                          O'Neill: I'd be shocked if you stopped Carter

Comment

I wrote to Teryl today. Ive been writing to her since I was seventeen and I'm almost twenty four now so shes watched me grow up really. I realised I hadnt written for a while so I went with the urge. It's weird. I realised how much I missed her. She's the lovliest person!!!! I so miss the con going and stuff

Comment

Ooohhhh and thought I'd add I reposted my Sam and Janet fic Answer which i wrote just after Heroes on fanfiction.net. It's under the author name Lucy Maria Elmer xxx

Comment

Originally posted by crazymitchell View Post
                                Just to had to post my fav picture.
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...wood/janet.jpg
                                Its a woman on a mission.

That is a great episode! Wonderful screen cap.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X