Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get well soon Zuz.

I just saw White Noise the Light. Sat through about an hour of the movie before I finally spotted Teryl. Wierd movie but but Teryl was great as always.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
    www.atrfc.com

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      squeelicious Zuz!!! I love the last one...great one...love them...you are the queen of the smileys
      btw don't we need a Sam/Janet smiley you up to it zuz to make one cause lets just say I don't have any idea how to do it
      So, Eve, here's the first one... Nothing fancy, just Janet blowing kisses Sam's way. Enjoy!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

oh sorry to hear you are sick with the flu...but yay for making Sam/Janet icons I like that... yay...but I am really sorry for the flu thing though

HUGGLES ZUZ!!!!

get better soon and drink some hot tea and maybe call old doc Janet to get your better...I know you will be better soon if she comes around
        Originally posted by artemis_chosen View Post
        Get well soon Zuz.

Thanks, Gals. I believe that the stress and too much work in the last three weeks just caught up with me eventually. And now I have sorethroat, runny nose, temperature BUT also a week, a whole week at home to get better. So I guess I'll be fine.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
          So, Eve, here's the first one... Nothing fancy, just Janet blowing kisses Sam's way. Enjoy!

I love it... I adore it squeee...I really love your Janet I better put that smiley in my photobucket account to use sometime... cause I really love it

Thanks, Gals. I believe that the stress and too much work in the last three weeks just caught up with me eventually. And now I have sorethroat, runny nose, temperature BUT also a week, a whole week at home to get better. So I guess I'll be fine.

((((Zuz))) yeah stress can do these things to you eh...just relax a bit enjoy making icons and smileys and so on...We know you are the best
          And a whole week at home will do you good and GW is close yay

Comment

Just a couple of Janet smileys:

And Eve, I'm working on another Janet/Sam one.
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Just a couple of Janet smileys:

And Eve, I'm working on another Janet/Sam one.
              these are also amazing zuz!!!! you rock...

Is there a change you can make some of RepliCarter/Janet...I know this must be the strangest request you have ever gotten eh...But it is for one of my fics...who one day will get a sequel lol

Comment

Great icons, zuz!

Thank you.
                sigpic

Comment

Is there a change you can make some of RepliCarter/Janet...I know this must be the strangest request you have ever gotten eh...But it is for one of my fics...who one day will get a sequel lol
                  I'll try, Eve, but I seriously think that Myn would be better choice since I've seen her smileys and she has already done a Replicarter one.
                  The easiest way for me to make RC/Janet would be to include Myn's RC smiley and I'm not sure if she'd like it. I don't want to offend anyone.

And to stay on topic:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Up the page again.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Not many people around this evening.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Not many people around this evening.

Sorry but RL... And worst of all: I'm not allowed to use a computer at work!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I love that pic, they are so cute. They gave us so many great on screen moments
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Olli View Post
                            Sorry but RL... And worst of all: I'm not allowed to use a computer at work!!
                            Sorry to hear that. RL can be a pain in the a$$ sometimes.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Our favourite teeny weeny doc.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X