Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy in STARGATE SG-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool con pics!

As for the topic of this thread -
    Will you kill me if I say McKay? *ducks from rotten tomatos*
    Alright then, I'll go with Daniel
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Found on Legends table at "Meet the Man" Currently hanging on my wall!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Here I am staring at Corin and Colin in these sexy, white shirts and then ONTLLs drops in a pic of Jack in his uniform! Thunk!
        Sorry
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
            Sorry
            Don't be sorry, keep them coming. Man, I really need to add some pics to my PB account so I can join in the fun.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
              Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
              Originally posted by HPMom
              She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Loving all of the con pic!

Spoiler:
                  Yeh I tended to shoot a whole bunch of each guest so as to ensure that I got some good ones. The camera I had at GateCon in '08 was not very good at all. So I wanted to make sure I got at least a few good ones of each guest.

What was funny was I offered to share my pics of JR with him. And was almost embarrassed with myself at how many I had put up in Photobucket. Luckily I thought to dwindle the amount of them down, so that he didn't start to wonder!
                  My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                  "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                    Yeh I tended to shoot a whole bunch of each guest so as to ensure that I got some good ones. The camera I had at GateCon in '08 was not very good at all. So I wanted to make sure I got at least a few good ones of each guest.

What was funny was I offered to share my pics of JR with him. And was almost embarrassed with myself at how many I had put up in Photobucket. Luckily I thought to dwindle the amount of them down, so that he didn't start to wonder!
                    I have the same problem, I shoot a lot of pictures, lots.. I have over 2,500 of our weekend from "Meet the Man" but only post what.. maybe 200 of them!

Anyhow,

sigpic

Comment

2500 pics? I don't think my camera would have held out that long!

sigpic

Comment

Mine did, probably due to the fact, I have 2 x 8MB film cards!

sigpic

Comment

That would be a good start. Lots of batteries?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            I have the same problem, I shoot a lot of pictures, lots.. I have over 2,500 of our weekend from "Meet the Man" but only post what.. maybe 200 of them!

Anyhow,

Actually what had happened was I had mentioned on his Facebook that I had been going through my pics and thought that I would post to him that he had helped to make the con very fun and memorable. Later on (a couple weeks later or so), he was on and replied to my post saying something along the lines of "where are the pictures!! Am I keeping them hidden for privacy reasons? or was I talking abou the x-rated ones we took. Ok, better keep those on the downlow!" LOL! He can really be a funny one!

So I replied that I would post a link to my Photobucket account to where I had the collection of his pictures stored. Then realized I had over 100 of them. Decided that I should trim it down some so that he didn't get "creeped" out or "freaked" out by the shear number of them that I had in there of him!
                            Last edited by SG7; 27 August 2010, 10:22 PM.
                            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X