Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy in STARGATE SG-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok, another one from the Corin Collection from GateCon this summer:

My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I didn't know he was at any cons this summer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Thunkalicious/SG-1/QE10-311.jpg
          Okay, I need to know . . . What is going on in this picture?! I don't recognize it.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

I didn't know he was at any cons this summer!
            Yup. He was definately at GateCon this summer! VERY hard to miss that smile and those eyes!

The con went from Thurs Nite to Sunday around supper. And on the Thursday nite I had gotten on the elevator on my floor which I think was 18th floor or something like that. And a moment goes by when I realized that there was someone else in the elevator besides me. And of course there in the corner was none other than Corin! LOL! So we had a pleasant chat going down to the main floor. I told him that it was nice to see him again as I had seen him 2 years earlier at GateCon 08. Then he asked me if I was going to the meet-and-greet. To which I told him that I was. And over the course of the weekend he was a total sweetheart! On the Saturday I had given the staff a giftcard to give to him (we couldn't give gifts directly ourselves) and on the Sunday he stood up on stage and mentioned my name wanting to thank me for the gift card I gave him.

Then when I went to get an autograph on my stargate ring (THIS)and he wouldn't take any money. As he said that I had given him a gift. I told him he didn't have to but he insisted.
            Last edited by SG7; 23 August 2010, 10:20 PM.
            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Hottest guy... guys...

(click)

... hottest limited gene pool...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                Okay, I need to know . . . What is going on in this picture?! I don't recognize it.
                That's from Uninvited while they are on the other planet. They've just killed one of the beasts and there's one coming up on Vala and Teal'c at the stargate. One of them tosses a grenade(?) and they end up on the ground. The whole thing lasts about 2 seconds.

sigpic

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That's from Uninvited while they are on the other planet. They've just killed one of the beasts and there's one coming up on Vala and Teal'c at the stargate. One of them tosses a grenade(?) and they end up on the ground. The whole thing lasts about 2 seconds.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...1/QE10-286.jpg
                      Thanks, that episode is next on my viewing. Up to recently, I hadn't seen all of Season 9 or 10 (I was only up to RE), but because of my recent knee surgery I am now watching a lot of Stargate.

BTW, I don't think Mitchell and Daniel look anything a like. Daniel is much better looking. It will always be Jack that is the hottest though.
                      sigpic

Comment

I couldn't resist posting this one!

Comment

^ Oh, this one is cute!
                          sigpic

Comment

BTW, I don't think Mitchell and Daniel look anything a like. Daniel is much better looking. It will always be Jack that is the hottest though.
                            I don't think they look alike either.

Originally posted by Callista
                            Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                            Originally posted by HPMom
                            She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Me either on the whole Daniel - Cameron thing. But of the two, Cam is hotter!

But Teal'c is the hottest!

sigpic

Comment

^ Oh, this one is cute!
                                That's why I couldn't resist posting it!

When I was at GateCon this summer I tended to shoot my brains out when it came to taking photos of the guests. I figured the more the merrier. And then I could always go back later and delete the ones that didn't turn out. It appears that I did manage to get some gems!

Here is another pic, this time one of JR Bourne again from GateCon:

Comment

Working...
                                X