Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just want to say, whenever i get this weird AU fic done, i had the plot idea a month ago, this thread is pure coincidence....but it sure is feeding my muse
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      i just want to say, whenever i get this weird AU fic done, i had the plot idea a month ago, this thread is pure coincidence....but it sure is feeding my muse
      Whoohoo! Can't wait!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
        Okay, I must object. Because of this thread, I now have YMCA running in a constant loop in my head
        [sings]It's fun to stay at the...

Sorry, couldn't resist singing a bit. Now that song's gonna be stuck in my head for hours so I must make sure everyone else is stuck with it too!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Hahaha! Brilliant vids! I think I shall become a Danile/ Pete slasher!

Wow... That should so be the way that TPTB take this whole Sam/Pete storyline... Daniel (or Pete) just wakes up from a bad dream and calls the other... then they both go out to Denny's!
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
            I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of feel bad for pete. I mean, Share, Sarah - what goa'uld is gonna get pete? I've heard of black widow curse, Danny has the snakehead curse.
            Hmmm, which one? That's a toughie. And we mustn't leave Pete out of that tradition! So how many Egyptian gods are left?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
              I can't believe I missed this thread until today: I've always seen them as the absolute perfect couple! And I think it's really swell of Sam to help cover it up by pretending that *she's* the one Pete is seeing instead of Daniel (now we know why RDA said that Pete was no threat to O'Neill! <<g>> And why Pete was so determined to help them find Daniel in "Endgame".).

J.
              OMG, it's all becoming so clear now! Now we know that TPTB DID have a plan for Pete!!!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                This is the song that doesn't end.
                It just goes on and on my friend.
                Some people started singing it -- not knowing what it was
                and they'll continue singing it forever, just because....

Maybe Pete and Daniel dressed up as Sherry Lewis and Lambchop for Halloween. Wouldn't that be adorable of them?

do do da

this is the song that doesn't end.....
                so who's lambchop?

Comment

i guess it all depends on who's the puppet and puppeteer
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

YAY!! I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                      [sings]It's fun to stay at the...

Sorry, couldn't resist singing a bit. Now that song's gonna be stuck in my head for hours so I must make sure everyone else is stuck with it too!
                      Thanks. At least you are not at work with the tune running through your head.
                      sigpic

Comment

i guess it all depends on who's the puppet and puppeteer
                        Groan!!! {good one } MartoufMarty - I finally watched the vids! Danny's got it bad man, real bad. (well done!)
                        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                          Groan!!! {good one } MartoufMarty - I finally watched the vids! Danny's got it bad man, real bad. (well done!)
                          Hehehe thanks!

Marimba was saying that she was thinking of making a Daniel/Pete vid, and sadly, I have another idea for a vid

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            Hehehe thanks!

Marimba was saying that she was thinking of making a Daniel/Pete vid, and sadly, I have another idea for a vid
                            That's not sad news! That's great news. More Vids! More Vids!
                            *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Huzzah! More vids! How can that be sad? This is so obviously the bestest pairing in the history of the show!
                              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

The BESTEST PAIRING???

LMAO!

You people crack me up!

Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete! Daniel/Pete!

Comment

Working...
                                X