X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    Also, nothing ruins good smut faster than bad Whine too

Then again, an overabundance of mediocre wine has jumpstarted a lot of smut
    Makes me think we should send them a case of Boone's--oh wait a minute, that wine doesn't really qualify for mediocre

Hmmm, a case of champagne perhaps? I bet Pete likes the bubbles
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Makes me think we should send them a case of Boone's--oh wait a minute, that wine doesn't really qualify for mediocre

Hmmm, a case of champagne perhaps? I bet Pete likes the bubbles
      Box of champagne anyone?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        Box of champagne anyone?
        oh foget that stuff just send them a big bottle of Jack Daniel's No7 Black Label!

Comment

Ok there is a new up date to the story!

Comment

I am utterly amazed at the following this thread has caused... It it sooo exciting to see and read... Thank you Martouf Marty for your ingenious thought that started this.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianKentel
              I am utterly amazed at the following this thread has caused... It it sooo exciting to see and read... Thank you Martouf Marty for your ingenious thought that started this.
              Hehehe. You actually have to partly thank those people in the Sam/Jack thread who were saying, "No! NOT DANIEL!"

Your welcome It's just too much fun!

Comment

Hehehe. You actually have to partly thank those people in the Sam/Jack thread who were saying, "No! NOT DANIEL!"

Your welcome It's just too much fun!
                why where the saying no not daniel? I need to also apologize to the Ships and Anti-shipps now just incase it goes one way or the other for the sam/jack thing in my story

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianKentel
                  why where the saying no not daniel? I need to also apologize to the Ships and Anti-shipps now just incase it goes one way or the other for the sam/jack thing in my story
                  They were people who don't like Pete. They were saying that Daniel is too nice of a guy to go off with a man like Pete lol.

Comment

They were people who don't like Pete. They were saying that Daniel is too nice of a guy to go off with a man like Pete lol.
                    well how about we put daniel with orlin

Comment

What about we put Pete with Orlin, and they can go travel the higher plane together, and we can get back to some stories where the round spinny thing makes an appearance!

Comment

Oooh! But Daniel and Pete already have such a great relationship!
                        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Ok ppl there has been an update to story on my website!

Comment

oh and as for the orlin thing I guess I will leave well enough alone... but orlin is just tooo cute!

Comment

Ok there is an update to the story im going to try to work on it some while im at work!

Comment

Once again, I have updated the story..

Comment

Working...
                                X