Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    Ahhhh...I LOVE geeky Daniel!!!
    Oh yes. But with short hair. The long hair MS sported in whatever season looked bad.

UGH!!! THE SHWEIR PEOPLES HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE IN THEIR SHIP THAN THE SHELYA PEOPLES THESE DAYS!!!!! (shelya shipper who is very annoyed at all the depressing comments on the thread here)
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      UGH!!! THE SHWEIR PEOPLES HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE IN THEIR SHIP THAN THE SHELYA PEOPLES THESE DAYS!!!!! (shelya shipper who is very annoyed at all the depressing comments on the thread here)
      Hey, no complaining when both groups do the sticking it under each other's noses all the time. Thank you!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh yes. But with short hair. The long hair MS sported in whatever season looked bad.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Hey, no complaining when both groups do the sticking it under each other's noses all the time. Thank you!
        LMAO! When TPTB didn't even resolve their original SG-1 ship (S/J) you really think they care about Sheyla or Shweir? IMHO they'll leave Shep alone so they can kirk him to their hearts' delight. Plus Weir's gone for good after the Torri/Mallozzi fiasco...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
          Plus Weir's gone for good after the Torri/Mallozzi fiasco...
          No, not Weir - she can return in any form. Torri, yes.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No, not Weir - she can return in any form. Torri, yes.
            That's not Weir to me no matter what the "party line" is...

Comment

Uh, what?

LMAO! When TPTB didn't even resolve their original SG-1 ship (S/J) you really think they care about Sheyla or Shweir? IMHO they'll leave Shep alone so they can kirk him to their hearts' delight. Plus Weir's gone for good after the Torri/Mallozzi fiasco...
              I actually kind of hope they DON'T give us final answer on the ships. That way we can do what ever we want with 'em!!

Am I right or am I right?

I learned how to spell "Weird" by spelling "Weir"

Comment

Yeah, I don't think Torri will come back as long as the current set are in charge with the way they run things. *sporks* Heck, as a fan I'm not even coming back since S4 ...

I don't know how we do it, but yes Sparkies have been in unusually high spirits lately.

Comment

Uh, what?

I actually kind of hope they DON'T give us final answer on the ships. That way we can do what ever we want with 'em!!

I agree - that way everyone is happy (OK, maybe it would be more correct to say...that way no one is really unhappy...)
                  sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Well, one half of both my 'ships is dead...

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                      I agree - that way everyone is happy (OK, maybe it would be more correct to say...that way no one is really unhappy...)
                      Yes. Then we can all go about our little Shweir, Shelya, McShep, Tex, Bandex, Rockett, McWeir, Shex, are-there-any-others-I'm-forgeting fantasies!!!

Comment

Uh, what?

I respectfully disagree, I think it's a major mistake and flaw of the franchise as a whole that the writers didn't choose several canon ships and try to resolve them in the end (in a mature relationships a la "Firefly/Serenity" or "Farscape"). Stop toying with several ships at a time! It happened a bit on SG-1 (S/J + S/C + S/T), but on SGA it culminated with the hideous triangle (Ronon/Keller/Mckay), after toying with Sheyla and Shweir and Rodney/Katie

Comment

I respectfully disagree, I think it's a major mistake and flaw of the franchise as a whole that the writers didn't choose several canon ships and try to resolve them in the end (in a mature relationships a la "Firefly/Serenity" or "Farscape"). Stop toying with several ships at a time! It happened a bit on SG-1 (S/J + S/C + S/T), but on SGA it culminated with the hideous triangle (Ronon/Keller/Mckay), after toying with Sheyla and Shweir and Rodney/Katie
                          See, I don't think the current SG writers are capable or mature enough to write Firefly/Farscape-esque relationships. The love triangle proves that.

Another problem I see with this is that in my opinion TPTB would choose the wrong ships to focus and develop on. Certain romances don't interest me or have that same 'spark' the others do. no pun intended, if you get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            Well, one half of both my 'ships is dead...
                            My OTP is Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash, followed by Sam/Martouf/Lantash and Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash. Everyone in my OTP is dead *cries* - and at least half of both others
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

So how has your shipping on Stargate affected you shipping on other shows? For me the SJ ship fiasco crippled my ability to seriously ship on other shows...

Comment

So how has your shipping on Stargate affected you shipping on other shows?
                                I don't watch too much other TV, so I suppose it hasn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X