Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
    Daniel Jackson starring in a remake of The 40-year-old Virgin, also starring Cameron Mitchell. fyere suggested a fanfic.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...go07081fy4.jpg
    Hey there!!! We're here, at the same time! As you said in another thread, yerstedays we missed each other, continually.

So, a reamke, Daniel in the title role? And oh my, Cam would be his first...oh no, my mind!!! Can't take that much cuteness and hotness!

sigpic

Comment

Now there's a crackfic if I ever saw one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        Hey there!!! We're here, at the same time! As you said in another thread, yerstedays we missed each other, continually.

So, a reamke, Daniel in the title role? And oh my, Cam would be his first...oh no, my mind!!! Can't take that much cuteness and hotness!
        It's good to see you, MrMac!
        As much as I love this 'ship, I'm just not sure about this idea...

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
        Yeah, like I said, I'm still trying to shake that mental image!
        sigpic

Comment

It's good to see you, MrMac!
          Very good to see you too!

As much as I love this 'ship, I'm just not sure about this idea...
          Hello SGLAB!

I don't know what's your problems , it would be funny! After the Prior meets the Colonel, I'm interested in everthing about these 2!

sigpic

Comment

Very good to see you too!

Hello SGLAB!

I don't know what's your problems , it would be funny! After the Prior meets the Colonel, I'm interested in everthing about these 2!
            Hey, nothing wrong with crackfic. ;p I say go for it Mr. Mac.

Comment

Hey, nothing wrong with crackfic. ;p I say go for it Mr. Mac.
              Yeah, it would be a funny work. But it would be totally insane too. I mean Daniel as 40 year old virgin? After Sharee, and all of the women who had or probably had sex with.

sigpic

Comment

ROFL.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to leave any of you with mental scars.....

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
                  ROFL.

You're the one who started it. I forgot.

I've actually come across a couple of Rodney as virgin fic, but not Daniel.

Comment

ROFL.

I'm fine with it, but thanks fyere!

Well, Rodney is a really good choice for it. you really can believe about this about him. I mean he's so stupid with women, oh my!

sigpic

Comment

I have come across quite a few eye-sporkingly dumb Jack/Daniel fics where Daniel is a virgin. (Yes, even after being married to Sha're, and even after it was shown that Daniel had an earlier relationship with Sarah. ) They're bad excuses for Jack to 'deflower' him so Their Love Can Be Perfect And Pure. Gah.

Comment

I have come across quite a few eye-sporkingly dumb Jack/Daniel fics where Daniel is a virgin. (Yes, even after being married to Sha're, and even after it was shown that Daniel had an earlier relationship with Sarah. ) They're bad excuses for Jack to 'deflower' him so Their Love Can Be Perfect And Pure. Gah.
                        Yes, ahm, I know it's a PG thread, and I try to speak really decent here. So,
                        if we're talking about Daniel and Jack, Daniel and Cam, so, homosexual relationship, well, there are two ways to lose your virginity. You all know what I mean.
                        And of course even if he had Sarah - I forgot about her, thanks Fyere! - and Share, and I believe he had sex with them there is still one way.

sigpic

Comment

ROFL.

I'll recover.

Yeah, that. I've read a few of those, too. And eye-sporkingly is the perfect word for them!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that. I've read a few of those, too. And eye-sporkingly is the perfect word for them!
                            Hahaha, yes. Jack/Daniel is fantastic when the dynamic is done properly, but when it's bad, it's really really bad.

Yes, ahm, I know it's a PG thread, and I try to speak really decent here. So, if we're talking about Daniel and Jack, Daniel and Cam, so, homosexual relationship, well, there are two ways to lose your virginity. You all know what I mean.
                            And of course even if he had Sarah - I forgot about her, thanks Fyere! - and Share, and I believe he had sex with them there is still one way.
                            True, and we all know what you mean MrMac But there are terrible fics where Daniel blushes when anybody tries to kiss him! Never been on a date, or had a girlfriend! Was only good friends with his accidental wife Sha're because he was so innocent and unsullied! A true 40-year-old virgin.

Comment

I usually just think of the characters as bisexual. I find it saves a lot of hassle if they had canon het relationships in the past.

I think I've heard more about those fic that twist the characters into virginal or totally gay when like Daniel was married to Sha're. I've only read some Jack/Daniel.

Comment

True, and we all know what you mean MrMac But there are terrible fics where Daniel blushes when anybody tries to kiss him! Never been on a date, or had a girlfriend! Was only good friends with his accidental wife Sha're because he was so innocent and unsullied! A true 40-year-old virgin.
                                Hehe, really?
                                In the first episode Daniel and Sha're had a very passionate kiss, long, nice kiss, for me that's a proof for Daniel has only one way to lose his viriginity. But I guess if you're writing a fic, you don't have to focus to the actual series, I mean you have to stay on standards, you have to catch the rythm, the essentials of the characters, of the story, but you can feel free if you want and make totally wacky, funny etc. stories. But it's not good if you totally miss those things. Like in some McShep stories I read recently.

I usually just think of the characters as bisexual. I find it saves a lot of hassle if they had canon het relationships in the past.
                                Yes, we were talking about this the other day,that these people - like Daniel - are explorers, adventurers, really open-minded people, so...yes.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X