Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
    A U.S. Lieutenant Colonel and a Prior of the Ori...talk about an interesting relationship!
    Nice work, MrMac!

Those smilies are adorable, SGLAB!
    Yes, exactly, very interesting! Thanks Shelly!

And SGLAB, those smilies are very cute, indeed!

sigpic

Comment

I came across these again and remember reading them back when Joe Mallozzi first posted them -- interesting deleted scenes from 'Ripple Effect' with Daniel and Cam. Everyone's probably seen them already, but I'll post them again.

The scene that launched a thousand ..... well, maybe five or six ..... Hunan House datefics. (Even though Mallozzi later clarified that he'd meant for it to refer to Mitchell and Carolyn Lam -- come on! Reading *that*, what were we supposed to assume? )

Scene 13: Mitchell interviews Black Daniel

I had a lot of fun layering in subtle hints at the various AU relationships, and this was an opportunity to drop a clue about Mitchell and a certain someone-else. Unfortunately, in trimming the episode, the following exchange was lost for time.

Black Daniel takes a sip. Green Mitchell settles in, taking the seat across from him.

GREEN MITCHELL: So, can I get you anything else? Something to eat?

Black Daniel sizes Green Mitchell up, considers, then tests him -

BLACK DANIEL: Know what I feel like? The ginger beef from Hunan House.

Clearly, Green Mitchell doesn't know what he's talking about.

BLACK DANIEL: Hunan House on Academy Boulevard? Your favorite Szechwan restaurant? The first place you and ...
      GREEN MITCHELL: Me and ...?
      BLACK DANIEL: Never mind. Check it out. I have a feeling you'll love it.

And, Black Uniform Daniel is not truly bad after all:

Scene 54: Black Daniel suffers a crisis of conscience

INT. CORRIDOR - PROMETHEUS

Black Mitchell rejoins the rest of his team waiting out in the corridor.

BLACK MITCHELL: Alright. We did good.
      BLACK DANIEL: Did we?

Black Daniel walks away. Black Carter moves to go after him, but Black Mitchell stops her.

BLACK MITCHELL: I've got it.

He goes after him.

BLACK MITCHELL: Jackson, hold up!

He catches up with him.

BLACK MITCHELL: What's wrong?
      BLACK DANIEL: What's wrong? How about what we're doing. What we're about to do.
      BLACK MITCHELL: Come on. We're not the bad guys here.
      BLACK DANIEL: Oh. And you're telling me that they are?
      BLACK MITCHELL: It isn't that easy on this one. There's no black or white here. Just a whole lot of grey.

Black Mitchell turns and steps in front of Black Daniel, stopping him.

BLACK MITCHELL: If there was any other way to save Earth, we wouldn't be here -- but the fact is we're out of options and we're running out of time. So I'm sorry if our tactics don't mesh with your code of ethics, but we don't have a choice.
      BLACK DANIEL: Yeah. I'm sorry too.

Black Daniel walks off. Black Mitchell glances back down the corridor at Black Carter and Black Teal'c watching. He slams his fist against the wall in frustration.
      Ouch, that's a breakup. Black Mitchell is sleeping on the couch tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
        I came across these again and remember reading them back when Joe Mallozzi first posted them -- interesting deleted scenes from 'Ripple Effect' with Daniel and Cam. Everyone's probably seen them already, but I'll post them again.

The scene that launched a thousand ..... well, maybe five or six ..... Hunan House datefics. (Even though Mallozzi later clarified that he'd meant for it to refer to Mitchell and Carolyn Lam -- come on! Reading *that*, what were we supposed to assume? )

wow, thank you, Fyere! Awesome! Very ship-worthy.
        Especially the last one.
        Yes, poor Cam and the couch - that happens with him a lot.
        BTW, call me crazy, I'm hearing in my head as Cam's saying the word: couch.
        And I just love it!!!

sigpic

Comment

Now, I'm loving my re-watch, but I'm still in season 2! No Cam!! No AU Dan/Cams! It's becoming a vague memory, thanks for reminding me of the yummy scenes.
          *headdesk
          I have to rely on this thread until I get there.

Got a new set for picfic (in case anyone is feeling creative). From Morpheus.

Comment

Thanks fyere! I think I read about those back after the eppie came out, but I'd forgotten.
            And now, I am looking at them with new eyes, if you KWIM!

Great fodder for the picfic writer, Pic!
            sigpic

Comment

LOL, I went to a restaurant last night called House of Hunan.

That's funny. I remember reading before s9 premiered there was suppose to be a history between Cam and Carolyn, but it never seemed to come up in the end that I can recall. That deleted scene probably would have had people either scratching their heads trying to figure out who was being referred to or think it was Daniel. Figures tptb wouldn't have any guts implying something between an AU Daniel and Cam.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                Figures tptb wouldn't have any guts implying something between an AU Daniel and Cam.
                I guess they can't. I mean SG is a very decent show, no nasty words, no sexuality, maybe just a little sometimes, there is no way to put a homosexual relat. in a series like this. BSG did it - and will do in the final episodes - , but I guess it has some different obligation into Sci-fi, or into Universal, it's a different show in the first place and it started in 2004. Things were different in 1997 when SG-1 started, I guess.

sigpic

Comment

Hello, hello! *waves*

Because of Mac, I did that one.
                  It's snurchable.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    Hello, hello! *waves*

It's snurchable.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1972/michaelbensm0.jpg
                    Le SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Cuteness!!! *snurches*
                    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Hello, Luci! Nice to see you in here.

Beautiful sig! Thanks for sharing!

Edited to add: Hiya, puts!
                      sigpic

Comment

puts That was fast! You didn't wait here for me, did you?
                        sigpic

Comment

Daniel: Hi

Cam: Hi

Vala: Hello, I'm standing right here. *thinking*, What was it Sam called that look these two get when looking at each other? Oh right, googly eye.

Daniel: Wanna get some coffee or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            Hello, hello! *waves*

It's snurchable.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1972/michaelbensm0.jpg
                            Hello Luci!!! Very good to see ya here! Welcome to our funny, wacky, sometimes romantic ship thread!!!

And the siggie....GUH!!!

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                            Le SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Cuteness!!! *snurches*
                            Hello puts!!! Welcome!!!

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                            http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...morpheus01.jpg

Daniel: Hi

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...morpheus02.jpg

Cam: Hi

Vala: Hello, I'm standing right here. *thinking*, What was it Sam called that look these two get when looking at each other? Oh right, googly eye.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...morpheus03.jpg

Daniel: Wanna get some coffee or something?
                            SGLAB, this is too much for me!!!! I'm laughing like a crazy person. One of the funniest picfic I ever seen. So perfect to the faces. Especially to Vala's. Just perfect!

sigpic

Comment

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                Hello Luci!!! Very good to see ya here! Welcome to our funny, wacky, sometimes romantic ship thread!!!

And the siggie....GUH!!!

Hello puts!!! Welcome!!!

SGLAB, this is too much for me!!!! I'm laughing like a crazy person. One of the funniest picfic I ever seen. So perfect to the faces. Especially to Vala's. Just perfect!
                                In the first pic Daniel looked so much like an awkward teen with a crush. It had to be done.

Hello to the new arrivals.

Comment

Working...
                                X