Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    Very rectangular head, with features that fit squarely into it, I think was what she meant She too is a person of crazy talk, so does not always make much sense (but you're all used to that by now, surely?)
    Affirmative

Comment

Ah, fangirling

It would be a road trip and a half...although I am a lightweight, so I'll be asleep in the back most of the time. Possibly awakening to murmur lines from Blackadder at smurf in the hope of creating a quote-a-thon, before thwarting this myself by falling asleep again. And of course FF bouncing onto me by mistake due to sugar rushness. She'll do that.
      I think it would be a great road-trip... we'd need a bus with dvd players though.. we could watch and rewatch everything CN's been in.. .just to be extra fangirishly-creepy

*Points at PM inbox* I hope that's one British, er, colloqualism you have in Canada, or you could be confused...
      Umm I PM'd back.. there was some confusion.. I think I know what it means, but no, we don't have that here! lol

The 'hobo chic' pic. It involves a trampy beard of terrifying proportions. It was banned by mutual consent, namely all of screaming 'NOOOO!' at the same time.
      Oh for sure, I had pressed it into my repressed memories...

Sig time In fact, most of those could be made into sigs. Just to scare a large portion of people on GW...

Scaring off the newbies again, Sunnie?
      Yay for sigs!! Though I'm working on icons atm....

and yes... they need to know how crazy we are right away.... it will save them trouble, grief, and shrink bills in the future...

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      Welcome MatroxMeteor.
      I agree with you. He definitely brought a warmer dynamic to their interactions with other people.

Old school National Lampoon movies are cool. The new ones tend to be not so much.
      That's very true!!

I don't recognise Alan Thicke from anywhere.
      He used to be on some shows in the early 90's in NA.

Looks like we'll have to plan our route carefully, with frequent refuelling stops.
      I wonder if Mapquest has a function for mapping out beer and liqeur stores.. that would help out...

Random pic-posting

I'm debating whether to post on LJ with the posts and captions from The Night Res and Smurf Overdosed on Saveloys and Lighter Fluid and Went Mad with Quotes in the Jonas Thread. In other words, the Withnail and I captioning incident. Should I, just to immortalise this moment of fannish craziness, and if so which are the most worthy of note?
      Yes, you should!!!

More team with a Jack focus than anything, but it makes me giggle
      I love it that all the men are GQ'ing... !!!

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Affirmative
      *pets K-9*
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Considering the character, they never got CN to smile in the Jonas promo pics did they?
        The nearest I've seen is this:

And I think that's just distracted a few of our resident thunkers.
        Well, there's always this one:

But then again, the Jack & Jonas picture is truly most . . . distracting. How's a girl supposed to think with them smirking like that??
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
          But then again, the Jack & Jonas picture is truly most . . . distracting. How's a girl supposed to think with them smirking like that??
          To be honest, I was too distracted by the arms to notice their expressions

Comment

To be honest, I was too distracted by the arms to notice their expressions
            I was going to say something about how I focus on nearly everything but the way I was phrasing it sounding seriously wrong so I stopped. 'Take' is a most problematic verb...
            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

All I was looking at were eyes and shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                All I was looking at were eyes and shoulders.
                This is why you're the more sensible one out of the lot of us Ah, shoulders *sighs*
                sigpic

Comment

This is why you're the more sensible one out of the lot of us Ah, shoulders *sighs*

I think shoulders are great for a place to rest your head on, hugging, and sincemy last non-pg post, I'll leave it up to your imagination.

Comment

I only just noticed that Jack has a sidearm strapped to his leg

Comment

I only just noticed that Jack has a sidearm strapped to his leg
                      And Jonas has a knife at his hip
                      sigpic

Comment

I think shoulders are great for a place to rest your head on, hugging, and sincemy last non-pg post, I'll leave it up to your imagination.
                        Indeed. Very useful. And also just...shoulders. They may just be one of my favourite aeschetic parts of the male form...
                        sigpic

Comment

And I'll bet Mae West could make something out of those two comments as well. But I won't.

Comment

And Jonas has a knife at his hip
                            I had noticed that but I thought I'd be treading dangerous ground if I mentioned his hips

The same dangerous ground I would have been treading if I'd said "Jack's thigh" instead of "Jack's leg" like I was originally going to

Comment

And I'll bet Mae West could make something out of those two comments as well. But I won't.
                              Good girl

I had noticed that but I thought I'd be treading dangerous ground if I mentioned his hips

The same dangerous ground I would have been treading if I'd said "Jack's thigh" instead of "Jack's leg" like I was originally going to
                              Unfortunately if I say 'waist' that's not much better. 'Belt' is a smidge, but there is still inneundo potential there, on top of the blatant inneundo that has nothing to do with the location...

...I'm doomed, basically
                              sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately if I say 'waist' that's not much better. 'Belt' is a smidge, but there is still inneundo potential there, on top of the blatant inneundo that has nothing to do with the location...

...I'm doomed, basically
                                One word: elbows

*sings doom song*

Comment

Working...
                                X