Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post

"Rejuvenate! What good's the countryside? I'm in a park and I'm practically dead."

We're in trouble now. All we're pretty much left with are the ones that consist almost purely of swear words and/or strong references to sex acts. Oops
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

"Followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets."

Was going to use Dr. Kieran, but this is funnier somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post

We're in trouble now. All we're pretty much left with are the ones that consist almost purely of swear words and/or strong references to sex acts. Oops
        The delay between postings was indicative of us trying to be good.

Comment

Completely daft, but has to be done.

"Who says it's a Camberwell carrot?"
          "I do. I invented it in Camberwell and it looks like a carrot."

Comment

"Don't do that, Miss Blennerhassit. I'm warning you, if you do, you're fired. We are multi-millionaries. We'll buy this place and fire you immediately."

"Yeah, that's right, we'll buy this place and install a f_____ jukebox and liven all you stiffs up a bit. "

Maybe the Goa'uld wouldn't be so cranky if they have a bit of ABBA in their lives. Or maybe Sweden would be the first target...
            sigpic

Comment

"Listen to me, listen to me! There are things in there, there's a tea-bag growing. You haven't slept in sixty hours you're in no state to tackle it. Wait till the morning, we'll go in together."

"This is the morning. Stand aside!"

"You don't understand. I think there may be something alive."

"What do you mean? A rat?"

"It's possible, it's possible."
              sigpic

Comment

"I demand to have some booze!"

Comment

Ok. What ever Smurf and Res has been drinking or smoking there's one question. Why didn't you share with the room.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                    Ok. What ever Smurf and Res has been drinking or smoking there's one question. Why didn't you share with the room.
                    Why, only the finest wines known to humanity...

EDIT: You do know this film? Right? Or do you need to be educated, midear?
                    Last edited by resurgamlaura; 31 March 2008, 03:31 PM. Reason: Because of Miss Smarty Pants below :D
                    sigpic

Comment

EDIT: You do know this film? Right? Or do you need to bed educated, midear?
                      And a Camberwell Carrot.

We had a fair few lurkers throughout. *waves* I have no idea what they made of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                        And a Camberwell Carrot.

We had a fair few lurkers throughout. *waves* I have no idea what they made of it all.
                        They were loving it, obviously.

"Scrubbers!"
                        Whoops

Oh, and because I can just about get away with it. Just about...

"There is, you'll agree, a certain je ne sais quoi oh so very special about a firm young carrot."
                        sigpic

Comment

EDIT: You do know this film? Right? Or do you need to bed educated, midear?

I thought I was educated in the ways of a bed.

Also what film?

Comment

I thought I was educated in the ways of a bed.

Also what film?
                            Cheeky. And if this wasn't a PG forum young lady, you'd be in so much extra trouble from me inneundo-wise...

Ahem

Withnail and I. British cult comedy classics. Richard E. Grant and Paul McGann as wastrel unemployed actors in 1969. Out of work, always drunk. Go on holiday 'by mistake' with Withnail's slightly mad and more than slightly not-quite-in-the-closet uncle. Its an original piece
                            sigpic

Comment

Ways of a bed? Ways of a bed?!
                              I say!

I'm sure we have a few CN pics which fulfill that criteria.
                              Although, this isn't one of them.

See ya tomorrow.

Comment

Cheeky. And if this wasn't a PG forum young lady, you'd be in so much extra trouble from me inneundo-wise...

Ahem

Withnail and I. British cult comedy classics. Richard E. Grant and Paul McGann as wastrel unemployed actors in 1969. Out of work, always drunk. Go on holiday 'by mistake' with Withnail's slightly mad and more than slightly not-quite-in-the-closet uncle. Its an original piece

Ah, I get it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X