Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 3,000 posts, smurf!

I think Anya's been chained to her desk again.

Comment

Oops, I forgot to come back here. I was hanging out in the lounge.

sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
        Hi all!

*Pokes thread* A bit quiet today.

*Reacts violently to being poked* -aargh! Oh, and I have now been reminded that you have reached a huge posting milestone! Huzzah!
        Sorry. I've messaging a guy I know (old housemate of my best mate) on geeky matters, and at some point I started talking about 'Gate and have spent the last two days attempting to explain the mass fanw**kage that occurred during S5+6- the difficulty of which was compounded by the fact that I wasn't IN the fandom for that time (thank Christ). Sigh.

I can see why people might not like his character, or be indifferent, or just prefer Daniel (I like Daniel myself)...but...sexy lean...

Cheers for CN in sexy gun mode. Love it when he does the bad boy stuff, particularly the expressions. He takes his natural charm and just subverts it so very well.
        Last edited by resurgamlaura; 08 January 2007, 01:39 PM. Reason: To congratulate Smurf-like-creature.
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Congrats on 3,000 posts, smurf!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap47a.jpg
            I think Anya's been chained to her desk again.
            Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            *Reacts violently to being poked* -aargh! Oh, and I have now been reminded that you have reached a huge posting milestone! Huzzah!
            Murrcee bow-coop, mon amees.
            I notice nearly 2000 of my posts are on this thread. Go Jonas!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Sorry. I've messaging a guy I know (old housemate of my best mate) on geeky matters, and at some point I started talking about 'Gate and have spent the last two days attempting to explain the mass fanw**kage that occurred during S5+6- the difficulty of which was compounded by the fact that I wasn't IN the fandom for that time (thank Christ). Sigh.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...oAQOcap38a.jpg
            I can see why people might not like his character, or be indifferent, or just prefer Daniel (I like Daniel myself)...but...sexy lean...

Cheers for CN in sexy gun mode. Love it when he does the bad boy stuff, particularly the expressions. He takes his natural charm and just subverts it so very well.
            I joined fandom properly because of Jonas. I needed to know whether he'd be back again. (Sadly not. )
            I used to like Daniel, but he became kinda there for me up til the end of S5. It wasn't Daniel who came back as far as I'm concerned.

Mmm, bad guy charm and charisma.

Crap, I think I've broken my laptop.
            Last edited by smurf; 08 January 2007, 02:23 PM. Reason: removing mad laptop added letterage

Comment

Just backing up.
              Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              I love how he takes the briefing with his hands in his pockets. It's such a wonderfully simple way of showing how he is now totally relaxed with his place in the team.
              (grrr at the next ep )

Comment

Aargh. Must leave place of pretty Jonas pics and Blackadder quotations...must do essay...must sleep...

Total subverted charisma, baby:

G'night.

PS. Thanks to everyone for birthday wishes! I was all overworked on Saturday so all the niceness is much appreciated.
                Last edited by resurgamlaura; 08 January 2007, 02:31 PM. Reason: Aargh! Wrong pic! The laptop disease is spreading!
                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

See ya tomorrow!

I should go back to doing some work. Bleurgh!

Dang. I think the lappy's deceased. It is an ex-laptop.
                  Okay, enough with the old-Brit comedy. See ya when I take another break.

Comment

Time to go. See you all tomorrow.

Comment

Congrat on 3,000 posts Smurf!

Comment

Congrat on 29,000 posts Admiral! That's amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum View Post
                          Thank you!
                          Hey, haven't seen you in while SLB. How ya doin'?

Comment

WOW!

Congrats on 29,000 posts, Admiral!

So 30,000 by the end of next week?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                              Thank you!
                              Hey, haven't seen you in while SLB. How ya doin'?

Well the last two weeks have been bad but things are looking up this week. I might actually get to thunk and not just quickly lurk

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum View Post
                                Well the last two weeks have been bad but things are looking up this week. I might actually get to thunk and not just quickly lurk

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x025F0283.jpg
                                Cool-ness. (Yes I have been watching Parker Lewis)

We should all plan a date for playing the alphabet game once everyone's work eases up a bit. There's a fair few thunkers about so it should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X