Comment

*Wanders in* *Waves* *Feels lonesome*
                  sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

*waves at res*

We're leaving soon.

Comment

Ah, well. Go forth and er, immerse yourself in your clones
                      Have a great weekend, dear. I would post on-topic pretties, but that requires opening Photobucket, and I simply don't have the energy
                      Night.
                      sigpic

Comment

A little curious...

The director of Nice Guys has replied on imdb.com again recently by saying it will be coming out nationwide in Spring 2007. That suggests it's no longer aimed for DVD, but has been moved to a theatrical release.

Odd, no? But good news if true.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                          A little curious...

The director of Nice Guys has replied on imdb.com again recently by saying it will be coming out nationwide in Spring 2007. That suggests it's no longer aimed for DVD, but has been moved to a theatrical release.

Odd, no? But good news if true.
                          I know. I checked the message left by the director and it looks like it has someone to distribute it called Maple Pictures. There was nothing in the theatrical section as of yet, hopefully soon.

Comment

Will likely be a very limited release with a DVD soon to follow, but any theatre time is better than none.

Comment

It was the use of the word nationwide which stuck me the most. It tends to be used in regards to wider releases - opens nationwide, or opens selected cities (for limited release).
                              Not that it will make a great deal of difference to me, I suppose. I wonder when the DVD will be released.
                              Originally posted by LaCroix
                              I know. I checked the message left by the director and it looks like it has someone to distribute it called Maple Pictures. There was nothing in the theatrical section as of yet, hopefully soon.
                              I checked the company website as well. It's not as helpful with theatrical releases as it is with DVD. At least it is more helpful than Liongate's website. Though it appears to be a affiliate to Lionsgate since nearly all their releases are Lionsgate movies. (As Nice Guys was.)

Comment

Not that I'll be able to see it
                                Or that I'd be able to convince any of my friends to go with me-except maybe one, only because he'd want the opportunity to 'pigeonhole' him, and once again he would be thwarted...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X