• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Good morning!
      Morning Admiral!

Nice picture.

This thread seems to be very quite today!

Random question: what difference would it have made if Jonas stayed in the SGC/returned to the SGC? I've been thinking about things and wondering about how differently things would have gone if he had been there and was wondering what other people thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen
        Morning Admiral!

Nice picture.

This thread seems to be very quite today!

Random question: what difference would it have made if Jonas stayed in the SGC/returned to the SGC? I've been thinking about things and wondering about how differently things would have gone if he had been there and was wondering what other people thought...
        I get the feeling that if Jonas had stayed, he would have ended up getting the position that Rothman got in Enemy Mine and we know what happened to him. *shudder*

Comment

I get the feeling that if Jonas had stayed, he would have ended up getting the position that Rothman got in Enemy Mine and we know what happened to him. *shudder*
          I can't remember what happened to Rothman - looking him up in the omnipedia, it doesn't tell me. I'd watch the episode again to see but my boyfriend woudl probably object (as we are in the middle of rewatching West Wing...) Was he one of the ones that got killed by the Unases?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen
            I can't remember what happened to Rothman - looking him up in the omnipedia, it doesn't tell me. I'd watch the episode again to see but my boyfriend woudl probably object (as we are in the middle of rewatching West Wing...) Was he one of the ones that got killed by the Unases?
            Spoiler:
            Ended up a host. And if I recall correctly, Teal'c killed him.

Comment

Didn't Rothman get taken by a primitive Goa'uuld symbiote as a host? *scratches head*. I want more saltly, manly Jonas goodness (Bring him back for the series finale/movie already for crying out loud! ).

Geeze, am I the only gay guy on Gateworld forums that finds JQ/CN more than alittle drool-worthy (what's not to love about JQ/CN?!?). . . *lol@self* Screw Sheppard (too 'pretty boy' for me ), McKay, Mitchell, Teal'c (love the hair thou! ), Daniel (gotta love the glasses thou. . . *sigh*) & the rest : GIVE ME ANY DAY!! *lol*

Comment

Originally posted by akren
                Didn't Rothman get taken by a primitive Goa'uuld symbiote as a host? *scratches head*. I want more saltly, manly Jonas goodness (Bring him back for the series finale/movie already for crying out loud! ).

Geeze, am I the only gay guy on Gateworld forums that finds JQ/CN more than alittle drool-worthy (what's not to love about JQ/CN?!?). . . *lol@self* Screw Sheppard (too 'pretty boy' for me ), McKay, Mitchell, Teal'c (love the hair thou! ), Daniel (gotta love the glasses thou. . . *sigh*) & the rest : GIVE ME ANY DAY!! *lol*
                The only one brave enough to post, maybe? *shrugs*

Nice to see you here!

Comment

Originally posted by akren

It doesn't seem likely that he'll be back in the series. It is very sad though. It just seems that the show does not appricaite the secondary characters enough... I was getting very annoyed about this when watching season 8.. by the end it seems that they had killed off or dissapeared almost all the interesting characters...

You obviously have good taste.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

lunch bump...

BTW...Kitten...are you sure you still want to be on Langara?

Comment

lunch bump...

BTW...Kitten...are you sure you still want to be on Langara?

Hey there. LOL. You know...probably not. I guess I will have to come up something else creative to put in there. *thinks hard* I got nothing. I will have to work on it. I am open to suggestions.

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X